Epilogue

"And that's it. Finally, I'm finished."

"You finished writing?"

"Yes, and it's ready to be published."

"Well, how can I congratulate you?"

I smiled at his words and as his arms wrapped around me, pulling me back on the bed.

"I love you, you know that right?"  He whispered in my ear while hiding his face away in my neck.

"Of course, and I love you," I said, kissing the top of his head gently.

"And I want you to know how proud I am of you."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I'm proud of you. For everything you've done."

"What have I even done?" I lightly chuckled as he continued to breathe against me.

"Do you remember when you asked why I loved you?"

"From what I remember, and you never answered."

"Well now I am."

I smiled quietly, feeling my cheeks warm up as I moved my body closer to his.

"I love you because it would be impossible for me not to love you. I love you without question, without calculation, without reason good or bad, faithfully, with all my heart and soul, and every faculty. Believe it, for it is true. If you cannot believe, I being at your side, I will make a drastic effort to force you to do so."

"Shawn-"

"Let me finish please."

I nodded, letting him continue in this quiet room. The room that was making me wait to hear what this man I feel in love with had to say.

"When I first saw you, I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw you weren't perfect, which only made me love you even more. Mia, I want you to know that no matter what, no matter the circumstance I will always be permanently in love with you."

"Shawn, I love you. No amount of words can express how much I love you."

With that, his lips gently touched mine. My lips began to form into a smile. Heat rose in my cheeks as we embraced our love for one another.

He then, pulled away, looking me in the eyes.

"And this book, is definitely your work of art."

"Shawn, it's not just mine."

"What do you mean?"

"It's ours."

"How?"

"Because it's our love story."

End.