11. Give Me Love*

Mia.

"Just say you love me."

I looked into his eyes, and he looked as if he were about to cry.

"I-I hate you," I choked out, and he kissed me again.

"Don't lie please," he said, breaking our kiss.

"I don't.  I-I hate y-you," I stuttered again.

"Fine then, I bet I can change your mind right now," he said and forcefully kissed me again while picking me up off the ground.

He basically threw me onto the bed, letting me see the darkness in his eyes.  I knew what was about to come my way.  The darkness in his eyes wasn't evil, it was lust.

I watched him carefully, not giving in to what he wanted me to do.  I just looked at him as he pulled off his shirt.

Yeah...this is definitely happening.

He pressed his lips against mine again and moved to to the middle of my bed.  I'm really about to do this.  I'm really about to have sex with the man I just yelled at.

He would be my first time.  I would be giving everything to him.  And I'm fine with it.  I'm fine with having him this way.  I want to reject the feeling that was bubbling up inside in me, but I can't.

I do love him.

This whole time when I said I hated him, it was a lie, and I know that now.  But I can't give into him.  He wants me to tell him I love him but I won't.

I take off my shirt and throw it on the floor. His lips are back on mine before I know it and he's taking off my pajama shorts, sliding them off my feet with one hand while he starts to rub himself hard with the other.  I slide off my underwear and grab Shawn, pulling him back down.

Our lips connect and I hear the familiar sound of his zipper coming down.  He slides his pants halfway down his thighs before taking out his hard member with his left hand, pumping himself harder.  With his right hand, Shawn licks his fingers before rubbing them on my clit.

"Ready?"

I nod, awaiting the feel of him inside me.  Shawn thrusts himself in, making me moan out loud.  My legs are spread and wrapped around his torso.

"I fucking love you," Shawn tells me as he starts to thrust forcefully in me.

I can only pant and reply with simple "uh huh's" as he fucks me.  My eyes are closed, taking in the moment I've never experienced before. 

I wrap my arms around his shoulder, keeping up with a breathing pace as Shawn goes in and out.  Our skins coming in contact echoes the room along with my soft moans and Shawn's throaty grunts.

"I love you," Shawn says, kissing me, "I fucking love you, Mia."

I manage to flip us over, making me on top. Shawn holds onto my waist as he sits up on the couch, looking me in the eyes.  My hands lie on his shoulders, holding them down for support as I start to ride him.

"F-fuck you," I tell Shawn, leaning in to kiss his lips as I grind on top of him.

Even if I love him, I didn't want to admit it.  Not yet.  He may be pleasuring me in many ways, but I didn't want to tell him yet.

He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, but only before he puts me back down on the bed.  Shawn grabs my left leg and puts it over his shoulder, thrusting into me at a better position.  His hands hold my hips down to keep them of coming up each time he trusts into me.

"God," Shawn says, "I fucking love you."

I place a hand on the back of his head and pull his face down to mine, connecting our lips together.

Almost as if something came over him, or it was just the moment of the kiss, Shawn takes my leg off his shoulder and slows down.  He is no longer rough, but instead gentle, and sweet. 

Feeling this made me realize that this wasn't just him taking my virginity and fucking me, but it was him making love to me.

"Shawn," I pant as he continues to deeply thrust into me. 

I orgasm as he slows down, nearing his orgasm.  By the time he comes, he is sweating and lies down on my body.  My legs and arms are still wrapped around him, holding him.

I looked up to the ceiling as he just laid on top of me.

We really just did that.

A whole different feeling was now bubbling up inside me.

Don't give in Mia...not yet.

"Mia," Shawn says softly, his head resting in the crook of my neck, "I love you."

"I know."

"I know you don't hate me."

"I know."

"Do you love me?"

"Very much."

"I love you almost too much," I whispered as a smile creeps up on my face.

Now this was turning into love.