16. Deep End

Mia.

I woke up the next morning still wrapped in Shawn's arms.  I smiled to myself at the thought of him not leaving me this time, but then again this was his room.

"You're awake?" I heard Shawn whisper while rubbing the small of my back.

"Barely," I said, snuggling back into him.

"Awe, you're cute, but come on, let's get up," he said, slowly pulling away from me.

"No please, let's just stay here," I begged but he just got up from the bed.

"Later, we can come back to this, but for now come on."

"Where are we going?" I pouted, forcing myself to get up.

"Just come on, please," he said and I just buffed in frustration.

"Fine, but you owe me," I said and he turned back to me while slipping into a shirt.

"I owe you nothing Mia Grace Clark."

I shook my head and just looked at him.

"Alright, then what are we doing?" I asked and he smiled.

"Just go to your room.  An outfit has already been laid out for you."

"Alright."

I then got up from his bed, and proceeded back to my room.  I walked in and found someone sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Lisa," I said with a big smiling forming on my face.

"Hi there sweetheart," she said and got up to embrace me in a hug.

"I-I though Shawn-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"That Mr. Mendes fired me?  Girl, he could never do that.  Not now, not ever," she said and I hugged her again.

"I can't believe you're really here," I said and she smiled.

"Well believe it when we get you dressed for your date."

Date?

"Date?" I questioned, speaking my thoughts put loud, and she nodded, but then let her eyes go wide.

"I wasn't supposed to tell you that huh?" She said and I just shrugged.

"No.  No you weren't Lisa," I looked behind me to see Larry walking into the room.

"Mr. Mendes is ready for you Mia," he said and I nodded.

"One more minute, here go get changed, we can catch up later," Lisa said while handing me my clothes and pushing me into the restroom.

I locked the door behind me and looked at the clothes I've been given.  Blue and black.  I stripped off the clothing I was wearing to sleep and got changed.

I looked in the mirror to look at myself.  Blue bikini top with triangular cups, and black cheeky bikini bottoms.

I smiled and shook my head at myself while exiting the bathroom.

"Does this look okay?" I asked Lisa who was still in the room.

"You look beautiful, now go," she said, shoving me out of the room.

"Oh wait Mia, cover up!" Lisa called out while tossing me a blue and white tube top dress.

I nodded as a thank you and slipped that over my bathing suit.  I quickly ran downstairs to see Shawn standing there in board shorts and a tank.

"Beautiful," I heard him mumbled as I got down to meet him.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I laughed, letting my cheeks turn red.

"Ready for our second date?" He asked me, taking my hand in his.

"Depends on what it is," I said and he just shook his head.

"Just come on," he said, pulling me towards the back of the house.

"We're going to the garden? Then why the bathing suits?"

"You'll see, trust me."

"You're lucky you're worth it."

~~~

"Come on just jump in!"

"No! It's cold!"

"Well when you jump in I'll warm you up!"

"Oh yeah? How do you suppose you'll do that?"

"It's a surprise princess.  Now jump!"

I jumped into the deep end of the pool.  I swam up to the surface, trying to catch my breath.  Me being only 5'3", I couldn't touch the floor.

"Have a nice jump?" I heard Shawn chuckle as he pulled me back up.

"You do know that I'm short right?" I laughed and he just shook his head.

Next thing I knew, I fell back into the water.

"N-not f-fun-funny," I choked out while trying to spit out the gallon of water I've been swallowing.

"Alright, come here."

I then found myself in Shawn's arms.  My legs were wrapped around his waist, and my arms were around his neck.  His hands were on my butt, supporting me.

"Thank you," I giggled and he just smiled.

"You're beautiful you know that right?" He mumbled and I couldn't help but look down and blush.

"I do mean that Mia," he said, trying to meet my eyes.

"I know," I smiled and looked back up at him.

I then began to lean into him.  Our lips soon touched with heated passion.  I ended up moving more up against his body.  My hands were in his hair, as he still firmly gripped my ass.

"I l-love you," he said in a short second, pulling away from our kiss.

"I-I love you t-too," I said back and kept kissing him.

As we continued to kiss, I felt something hard press against me.  I pulled away and looked down Shawn's body to see something growing in his pants.

"I can't help it," he chuckled, trying to kiss me again.

"I can see that," I chuckled, giving into his kiss.

I then felt him pull away again.

"Come on, let's finish this upstairs," he said and I just laughed.

"You are one dirty boy Mendes."