Wait, WHAT?!

So we were walking to my door. We said goodbye, i hugged him then he kissed me on the cheek..

He looked me straight into the eyes for what seemed like forever. He put some of my hair at the back of my ear. Caressed my cheeks.

His head moving closer and closer to mine, his eyes still fixed with mine. I don't know why, but i closed my eyes and felt his lips touch mine.

I pulled away shortly. "goodnight Brad, you better get going." i said. He just nodded. I can see disappointment in his eyes. I can sense that he wasn't happy about me pulling away from our kiss.

He went to his car. I went inside, again, drowning from a pool of thoughts. I closed the door and leaned on it. I let out a deep sigh when I heard a knock on the door.

I'm surprised to see Brad standing there. "Brad why--" he cut me off by kissing me, and this time it was deep. I don't know but i am returning all his kisses. He's kissing me with all passion until we fell onto the couch. He's on top of me. We're kissing to what seemed like forever. Then he started to remove his Long sleeves without pulling away from the kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck. He started to unzip my dress. He unbuckled my bra. He is now removing my dress when we heard a bark. It's Ace.

Then I pulled away. "Brad, this is..." i said. "Wrong." he finished.          "I know." i replied.         "I'm so sorry Carrie, i really am. i just... sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you like that, and if it weren't for Ace we might've done something more. i'm really sorry Carrie."            "I-- we nees to ge some rest. You really need to ge going right now Brad. no more going back. I am also sorry." i apologized.            "okay...  This won't happen again Care, sorry." he said as he walk to the door.         I nodded in response.

As soon as he left, i went upstairs, took a short shower then changed to my PJs and lay in my bed. I couldn't sleep. What happened earlier still bothers me. I couldn't stop thinking about Brad. Am I really falling for him? I know it's wrong for he's married and has two kids but what happened was like, magic. I can feel a spark between us. I don't even want to stop. I want IT to happen. But it's really wrong. This is a very very huge sin.

I have a lots of thoughts in my mind. I looked at the clock on my side table. Sheesh! it's alreay 1 am. I prayed to God for a while. Then drifted off to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING.

I woke up to that nerve-wrecking sound of my alarm clock. i'm still sleepy.  I looked at the clock and DARN IT! its 1pm! Ace haven't eaten since last night. my poor baby.

I jumped out of bed and made myself something eat. I gave Ace his food and milk.

I am actually hungry. So i decided to call Miranda. I'm not going to tell her about what happened, not that i don't trust her. I just wanna keep what happened between me and Brad and Ace.

Before I even get to dial Miranda's number my phone buzzed off. I got a text from Brad.

From Brad:

Uhmm hey, Care, i don't if you' d still talk to me or go out with me or watch movies with me after what happened last night. I am really sorry.

To Brad:

hi! c'mon i'm not even that rude. It wasn't all your fault. I could've stopped it if i want to, but i didn't. So it' kinda my fault too.

From Brad:

okay.. how about i make it up to you. I'll go there and let's watch a movie or do something FUN.? whaddya think?

To Brad:

sounds Great! :)

From Brad:

k. i'lk be there in twenty.