It Is A Lovely Night Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡→

"you didn't peek, did you?" He asked, narrowing his eyes on me.

"Of course, I didn't. What do you think of me, a cheater?" I replied.

"kinda.." he responds laughing.

"I hate you!" I whimpered.

"Like you really could." He smirked.

"of course, I can. It's not like you're Superman." I teased.

"Duh. i'm Captain America."

"yeah.. you sure are." I answered sarcastically.

After all the teasing, Brad lead me to where the blanket was. It's in the middle of the backyard, probably a couple of meters away from the pool.

"seriously, what are all these for?" I asked, laying down beside him, staring into the sky clouded with shining stars.

"I've said it already, Care, i want to give you a special night because you've worked really hard today." He says looking me straight in the eyes.

"aww. Brad, thanks!" I replied, taking a bite of the PB&J sandwich Brad had prepared. "But

you seriously didn't have to."

"Of course, I have to. I have to give the most beautiful person the best I can.. I want you to know how much you mean to me."

"Now you're just being mushy." I joked, stuffing my mouth with more sandwich.

He smiled, with those beautiful, brown eyes, shining bright in the middle of the darkness of the night. Then I could tell, I really love this man.

"I love you." I said looking up at him, draping my left arm around his stomach.

"I love you too." He replied kissing the top of my head.

We just laid there under the stars, talking, laughing. My mind always relaxes when I'm with him. He always makes me feel better... But then again, something pops into my head.. Kim's pregnant with his child. A voice inside my head says. You're just his mistress. I hear another one. It's never gonna work out, he has two children and another one on the way! You don't wanna ruin the unborn child's future. Another after another.

"Babe, what's wrong?" i hear Brad say.

"oh.. no, nothing. I'm just tired maybe." I lied.

"well, we must head to bed." He says. "But first..." He continues, sitting up, bringing me with him. "I wanna give this to you." He says opening the red velvet box. "I can't ask you to marry me, since i'm still married but i want you to always remember how much I love you." He finished, placing the ring on my finger.

I can feel tears start to well up in my eyes, but I managed to just keep them in and not stream down my face.

"Thank you.." I replied. "I love you." I said again,placing a soft kiss on his lips.

(♡˙︶˙♡)(♡˙︶˙♡)(♡˙︶˙♡)(♡˙︶˙♡)

The blaring sound of my alarm clock woke me up from my deep slumber. I faced my right hoping to find a handsome Brad peacefully sleeping but ending up into an empty space.

I sat up, finding a small sticky note stuck on the mirror of my vanity. I wasn't really excited reading it knowing it was just Brad saying he went home to his family.

Against my will, I went to my vanity and read the message.

Hey Beautiful,

Morning! I left at 3 in the morning to go back to my house. Don't worry,I'll be back even before you know it.