I Know You Won't

hours have passed since Brad left. I still haven't got a call from him. even a single text. Well, maybe he's just busy. Maybe he'll call later this night. He might even sneak out again. I don't know. I just need to be patient.

It's really boring here at home, knowing that Brad isn't here and Ace is always sleeping these days. I've already had enough sleep. I'm not hungry. I'm too stressed to open the TV because I know i'd be the headline and it'll just stress me more. I changed my phone number the other day because I keep receiving messages from people who i'm not even close to intriguing me  about the issue. I can't go to the mall and do shopping, you know the circumstances. I can't go home to Checotah because Dad's mad at me. I'm not going online for days already knowing the social media. Now my life plainly sucks. It's like  the ground, 50 feet of suckers, 50 feet of bull crap then me. ugh. What kind of trouble did I get into? My career's gonna deteriorate for sure. Now what am I gonna do?

My life's a big mess. I'm the most screwed up person in the world. I'm not using my mind! the hell did I graduate magna cum laude and be this stupid.

I just love Brad so much that I am willing to sacrifice everything for him. Well, I guess love really conquers all.

it's 8pm and I decided to call Miranda.

M: Carrie, what's up?

C: not much. Can I crash into your house now? it's really boring here. I mean. I'm just sitting on the couch all day.

M: of course! and all day?

C: Well not really all day, because thus morning I went to the hospital and then Brad was here all afternoon and you know.

M: oh yeah. That was in the news, about you visiting a fan who had an accident last night. And I know even more than what you think. Hahaha.

C: really? i haven't watched TV for days. haha. shut up. Just take me out of this boredom. Let's drink or go to a club or anything.

M: clubbing? really? is that you Carrie Marie?

C: well, no not really clubbing. i was just suggesting things we could do.

M: haha okay. Just come here and i'll take care of everything.

C: okay, okay. Bye.

M: Bye.

And with that i hung up. I wonder what Miranda has in store for me. I couldn't be any more excited!!

So i took a short shower and slid into some jean shorts and a tee and a scarf. I slipped on some canvass shoes and I am ready to go.

I left Ace food and milk. I jumped to my car and drive straight to the Shelton residence.

I rang the doorbell and Blake opened the door.

"Carrie! how are you?" he says letting me in.

"I'm good but not great. Well at least i'm good. haha" i answered.

"because of Brad?"

"How did you--"

"it's all over the news Carrie, i'm so sorry but the whole world knows about it." he said.

"Oh yeah. television and magazines. How could the world not know about that. My life's a mess, Blake."

"awww. come here Carrie." he says as he gives me a hug. "to be honest, i've never seen Brad as happy when he's with you. He loves you Carrie.. it's just at the wrong time." he says as he pats my back. "Anyway, Miranda's in the kitchen."