Aftershocks.

"BUT HE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!" Catherine yelled on the verge of tears, glaring at Bryce who is in the kitchen talking to Brad.

I have been sitting on this couch with Catherine for almost half an hour already, with her bawling her eyes out, hugging her knees. I don't even know what happened yet. Whenever I try to calm her down, she'll just say "How can I? that dipsh*t stole my first kiss!" Please excuse my language.

"I know, you've yelled that for the nth time now." I say rather calmly, the exact opposite of her mood right now. "Now can you tell me what exactly happened."

"The event is about to end." She sniffles, whilst wiping her tears away, smearing the eyeliner from her eyes down to her cheeks. "We were on our last dance, we've been dancing the whole night. He didn't let go of me even once, we did not take a break or anything, no sitting or anything." She sniffles a bit more, while I wipe the smeared make-up on her face with wet wipes. "His hands were on my waist and mine were looped around his neck. We were in the middle of the dance floor, surrounded by my girl friends and their boyfriends. Lonestar's Amazed was playing, requested by that jerk and the stupid DJ's did as he asked." He pulled her hair in a ponytail. "Our faces were so close to each other and he was whispering such words to me, of course being the LITTLE girl that I am, all my replies were just 'Thanks' though I can feel my face heating up every time he whispers something. Then the song is about to end, I was already holding up the front of this dress so I wouldn't trip when I walked but then he draped one arm around my waist and the other he used to cup my cheek and then just kissed me. Everyone saw it and it was just embarrassing!" She continued. "So I just ran out and then he ran after me, saying sorry and he'll just bring me back here." She finished.

"Well I certainly don't know what to say, but um, well I... I don't really know. Well I can't blame him. You looked absolutely gorgeous." I siad probably making Cathy's head hotter.

"Oh shut up." She rolled her eyes. Just then the door bell rang. 

"I'll get it, but you may want to wipe your face. You look like a zombie geeting back to life." I chuckled as Cath sniffled.

"Hey!" Rosa greeted, Cath's father behind her. uh-oh. "Is she home yet?" They both asked in unison. Excitedness in their voices.

"yes she is." I smlied. hoping Catherine finally cleaned her make up-stained face. "they just got home about an hour ago, I think."

I lead them to the living room where Cath was just as Brad was leading Bryce to the living room too. This kid is so dead. "Dad!" Cath squealed hugging her father, her eyes still red and you can tell that she was actually crying.

"Hey , how's my prnicess' prom? Was he your date?" Jack asked referring to Bryce.

Catherine cleared her throat. "Yes he was and it was absolutely awesome." guess miss Catherine doesn't want to get Bryce in trouble.  

"Were you crying?" Jack asked again.

"Oh no, I was just eating something and i ended up choking on it, good thing Brad and Carrie are here." Cath instantly replied. good liar.

"Oh well then, it's getting late we have to go." Rosa piped in, they're probqably tired from their work too.