A Bit Shocked

So Brad and I were in the middle of making out when we heard someone cleared HER throat. oh my, who could she be? Brad and I frozed in the same position. My eyes widened.

"ehem ehem" the lady repeated. "i guess i should've just stayed outside rather than see you both doing THAT." she laughed.

"Miranda!" i kinda shouted. "goodness gracious! you almost killed me!" Brad and I both sat up.

"so sorry for that." Brad said referring to the COUCH SCENE. " i guess i should leave yah both for a while." He says as he walks towards the stairs.

"Okay, so what was THAT?!" she asked.

"what that?" i replied not knowing what to say.

"THAT You and Brad. Here on this couch."

"i don't know." i replied shortly.

"how can you not know?! Carrie, he has a family, we both know that."she scolded.

"i don't know Miranda. and yes i know he has a family. But Kim is cheating on him! it's all over the magazines."

"And you believe that? c'mon Carrie, we all know how those magazines spread fallacies."

"i know but, i just couldn't help it. ya know, i can't stay away from him. I can't. He's like, the air i breathe or the wind beneath my wings. get me?"

"wow! i'm surprised to hear all these from you. What happened to that Carrie who'll "NEVER FALL IN LOVE" or that Carrie who's " too busy for love." " she asked.

"i don't know Ran. i really don't know. He changed me, my point of view. He proved me wrong about all boys being womanizer."

"what by making you his.. mistress? sorry for the word Carrie but it's .. i don't know. it's what i can see." i can feel tears stream down my face.

"i know. i know. it isn't my dream. it isn't any woman' dream. It's contradicting my Christian values. It isn't part of my plan. And i know it isn't part of his too, i know it's really really wrong, i know this is terrible. i know i should stop this, but i just couldn't. I've never fallen in love like this. I've never felt like this before. He makes me feel special in every way."

"aww. honey, come here" she says as she hugs me. "i know. i understand how you feel. But see, if you still continue this, you need to accept the fact that you might ruin his family OR you may not but you'll be dead inside because he might choose his family over you and leave you alone." she continues pulling out of the hug.

"I've already thought about that Ran. And i am ready to face whatever comes along. Either i become the "homewrecker" or the one left alone I don't care. I just wanna spend the rest of these days with while his wife and his kids are still on their vacation." i explained.

"okay, okay. At least i know you're ready. Just remember i'm always here for you whenever something bad happens. I'm just a text or call away."

"thank you for understanding Ran, thank you. I don't know what i'm going to do without you."

"aww. that means a lot to me Carrie. Not that i don't want to talk anymore, but i have to go. I still have some errands to run. I just dropped by to check on you AND BRAD MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH,  UNFORTUNATELY." she joked.

"oh. HAHA. so sorry about that again! Promise it won't happen again." i said giggling.

"be sure of that lassie. now i gotta go. Bye. see you next time."

"okay. take care." i say as i escorted her to the door.

When i heard her car engine start, i sat on the couch for minutes then went upstairs to check on Brad.  

"Hey, watcha doin?" i asked although its a bit obvious that he is watching TV.

"Watching TV, obviously, why?" he said slightly laughing.

"wondering if you still wanna eat breakfast." i said whilst turning off the TV

"of course! i don't want those pancakes to go to waste. Plus, i made that with looooove." he answered as he stands up and holds my hand heading downstairs.

"okaaaaay lovey loverson!" i said teasing.

Time Lapse.

Brad and I are still eating breakfast.

"Hey Care, whaddya wanna do today?"

"I don't know, i'm kinda feeling lazy today. What about you, what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"How about we go to the mall and have our lunch there?"

"sounds good to me!" i said. "oh and can we go shopping too, pretty please?" i pleaded.

"sure! Anything my Care Bear wants to do."

"yay! Thank You!" i said then kissed him on the cheeks. "Now I have to go get dressed." i say as i make my way upstairs.

"okay!" was all i heard he replied.

We're just going to the mall so i'm just gonna put on something comfortable. But not sweatpants and sweatshirts comfortable. So i'm going for Jeans, white t-shirt, a black blazer and a doll shoes.

I still don't know what to shop for though, maybe dresses and boots and of course, GROCERIES!

"Carrie, you ready yet?" Brad said whilst sitting on my bed.

"yep, just gonna put some make-up on."

"what? come on. You don't need those make-up on. You're naturally pretty!"

"aww. that's sweet, thanks! but okay, just an eyeliner, please?"

"okay, what can I do?" he replied slightly laughing.

"okay, i'm good. let's go!" i slightly shouted as i clapped my hands.

"okay, let's go pretty lady." He says as he holds my hand and leads me downstairs.

I kissed Ace goodbye and left him food just in case we take so long. Brad started the car and next thing i know, we're in the mall.