Starts With Goodbye

For the third time i woke up today, my back hurts. probably because i was sitting still when I slept on the couch.

Brad is here sitting beside me. And i can tell by his smile that he was watching me sleep.

"Morning.." he greeted.

"Morning." I replied with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" Brad asked.

"of course i'm not good, knowing that my Dad is mad at me but a little relieved about Mama and my sisters. You know, they're not mad and they doesn't hate you or something although they want us to stop this. ugh." i answered.

"aww. but believe me, as time passes by, your Dad will get to accept the fact that we're together and please, promise me you won't leave me."

"i hope so. and I promise Brad, I promise." i say as I kiss him.

"By the way, how did they get in?"

"My mom has a spare key."

"oh, i see. Hey you wanna come over my house? We haven't got out for a week already."

"sure! i'll take a bath first."

"Can I take a bath with you?" he asked. doin that puppy eyes again. Why does he always use that against me?

"okaaaaay." I answered as i head upstairs.

I decided to wear 3/4 jeans, a red 3/4 sleeve tee and a flat sandals. I curled my hair and put on a very slight make-up.

Brad wore Jeans, black t-shirt and of course a cap.

After a couple of minutes we're already in his driveway..

"Hey, i haven't been here for a long time" i said.

"I know. But nothing changed. everything's still the same." he says as he opens the car door.

"Thank you." i say as i take his hand.

"always welcome, beautiful. So whattya

wanna do?"

"i don't know, watch movies?"

"okay then." he says as we head inside his house. "i'm guessing we're gonna watch a horror movie." he says chuckling.

"You cannot be anymore right." I say. "I wanna watch....." as i sit on the couch

"Friday the 13th?"

"yaaaahhhh!"

"I'll make some popcorn while movie trailers are still shown" he says.

"fine by me."

TIME LAPSE

The movie is about to finish when I spotted this Wheel swing on his backyard.

"Oh my gosh Brad! let's go to the backyard and I want to ride the swing." I said excitedly.

"really? swing? what are you 8?"he teased.

"oh come on Brad! I don't have a swing at home! and how come i didn't notice that before?"

"well, that's new."

"oh I see, now come on!" i say pulling his arms. He is so heavy, i swear!

"okay, fine." he says standing up. Oh thank God.

"yay! thank you." i say kissing him shortly.

"tongue, really?" i say.

Then he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.