Friendly Date Night?

I cleaned up some things in the house and got ready before Brad gets here. I'm wearing a white tank top and shorts. I don't think Brad minds anyways.

*DING DONG

Well the bell rang, who would it be? Brad of course! I opened the door. And there he is, standing on the doorway carrying 2 boxes of pizza and a paper bag.

"hmmmm. i smell something i love." i greeted him.

"What me?" he asked curiously.

"VEGGIE BURGERS, SILLY!" I replied.

"oh yeah, sorry. Would you like me to come in then?" he asked joking.

"no, i don't think so. i'll just get my Veggie Burger and you may go." i said with a dead serious face.

"here you go." he said with a disappointed look on his face, handing me the paper bag. Then turned around and walked towards his car.

"I'M KIDDING PAISLEY! LET'S GO." i said shouting, not that loud that only he can hear.

"nah, i think i'll just leave." he said. DEADPAN.

oh no. i think i got him mad. (。•́︿•̀。)

so i walked towards him. i was facing his back and said "Brad i was just kidding. i didn't mean to--"

well obviously he cut me off by KISSING me. like why the hell?? my knees are getting weak. I can't help but respond to his kisses. Butterflies start to fly in my stomach. I can't explain how it makes me happy. How his kiss makes my day.

BRAD PAISLEY ~~

So I kissed Carrie again, i can't help myself. you know i was just kidding her when i said i'll just leave but then when i felt her presence at my back, I just kissed her. i didn't plan on even doing that. it just happened.

I was about to pull away from our kiss when she put her hands around my neck, which makes me deepen the kiss even more. And i lead her inside her house. I Closed the door and i leaned her on it, still not breaking off the kiss.

Then after like i don't have any idea how long, she finally pulled away. I wasn't going to let her go but then she laughed, yep while kissing me. then she said "You're naughty Paisley." and giggled. that cute giggle of hers which sends butterflies to my stomach. I don't wanna sound gay.. but it really does.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD ~~

I really don't want that kiss to end, but i'm already starving and i'm excited to eat my burger!!

"Where did you buy this?" i asked referring to the burger.

"i didn't, i made it myself."

"really? does this taste good?" i teased.

"well, if you don't want I'll just eat it."

"what? nooooo! i was just kidding!" i replied.   "now let's watch a movie. whaddya like?"

"depends on you. you pick." he said.

"okay, i wanna watch horror movie, now your turn to choose. MAMA, Insidious, The Conjuring or what?" I replied.

"The Conjuring!" he shouted like a little kid.

"owkie dowkie paisley!"

BRAD PAISLEY~~

We are the middle of the movie, its so funny to watch her wrapped around her blanket and screaming like a little girl whenever something scary comes up. She's just so adorable. Then all of sudden something comes up and "AAAAAAAH!" she shouted while she jumped off the couch to me flailing her arms out and she just hit me.

"OOOOOOOW!"

"Oh my God, Brad. did i just hit you? i'm very sorry."

"it's okay, don't worry." he assured me.

"okay, at least let me take a look at it." I insisted.

so i turned on the lights and paused the movie. Examined Brad's face for a short while, good thing nothing bad happened.

Then I caught him looking at me in the eyes. I think i'm just gonna melt. I just get lost whenever he does that.  And i can sense that he's planning to kiss me again.  His face getting closer and closer.

            "I need to pee." i said cutting off the tension that is being built.

I ran upstairs. I wasn't really gonna pee. I just don't want to kiss him again. i'm afraid i might fall more and more for him and nothing would happen because he's a married man with two kids.  I don't want yo be the reason of His kids having a broken family. I can't stand that. I CAN'T.