The Ellen show

I'm so nervous. This is the first time i'm gonna appear in public after the magazines came out. But you know, it's Ellen, maybe I can just laugh it out and stick with Brad's plan.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the six-time Grammy award winner, Carrie Underwood!" Ellen welcomes me as "Before He Cheats" starts to play in background.

"You look great!" she compliments. "why, thank you.. So are you." I replied with a huge grin across my face As we both go in for a hug.

"How are you?" she asks.

"i'm fabulous.. You know, doing a song with Brad Paisley for his next album." I say sitting down the red couch.

"oh yeah and I heard that you're doing a video."

"yeah, we actually finished the other day!"

"So how was working with Brad?"

"it was great! he's an awesome guy.. we all know that. he always makes jokes.. and well, before shooting the video he did some pranks to me, which is not fun by the way."

"really? pranks like what?"

"well, there's this one time on the set, i'm making myself some coffee, you know to start the day, i put a lot of sugar, 'cause i like sweet coffee, and then when i drank it, I almost throw up. Let's just say that he replaced the sugar with salt." the crowd goes laughing and laughing.

"owww! that must taste really bad!"

"it tastes like.. bleh! And I was mad at him but he made it up by buying me a coffee on Starbucks..." and the crowd goes "awwwwwwww"

"well at least I made him buy me a coffee."

"hahaha, why? doesn't he have plans on buying or even making you coffee after what he did?" she asks laughing.

"he wouldn't! He just laughed his butt out at me like he always do."

"Does he scare you too? like from the back of the couch or hiding on a closet?"

"yeah! almost every time we shoot! Like on our second day of shooting in my dressing room where he hid at the back of my clothes. I was about to get a dress ---aaaaaaaah!"

I got cut off when someone jumped from the back of the couch wearing a Scream mask and I just screamed the butt out of me almost jumping out of the couch. Ellen just sat there laughing on my reaction.

"ladies and gentlemen, welcome  our guest ..." Ellen says as the man starts to take off the mask on his face. "Brad Paisley!"  Ellen sates as I stood up so the  two people can change the single couch to a bigger one.

wait, Brad Paisley?! Brad's here. Oh gosh, thank God someone's gonna help me in case Ellen brings up the magazine issue.

Brad and Ellen hugged each other then sat down as Brad gives me fist bump.

"so since Brad is already here, I wanna ask you a question." Ellen starts off then a picture of me and Brad kissing pops on the screen. "The magazine says 'Brad cheating on wife Kim with Carrie.' Is this true?"

Brad spoke first "haha. No. That is actually for the music video. We don't know who leaked the pictures, but that is not true."

"yeah, Brad is obviously happily married with Kim and I am very single." i answered as I let out a slight chuckle.

"so this is not true. To sum it up, it's for the music video, Brad is happily married and Carrie is single."

"yep." Brad said and I nodded in agreement.

"oh and I heard that you gave Kim a mother's day gift." Ellen says to me.

"yeah, I did. it's uhmm.. a dress and I uh gave it to her personally last night."

"sweet. How about you Brad, what did you get Kim?" Ellen asks.

"well, I got her a necklace. which I asked help from Carrie and i have to be very thankful to this woman because my wife loved it."

"well if Kim didn't like it, you sure wouldn't ask any help from Carrie anymore." Ellen says laughing.

"hey, it's not like I have a horrible fashion sense or anything and you heard it, Kim LOVED it." I say emphasizing the word LOVED whilst chuckling.

"anyway, when we get back, Carrie and Brad are gonna sing their song "Remind Me" for the first time on TV!" Ellen says and the crowd cheers.

҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉҉٩(*´︶'*)۶҉

Brad drove me home. And right now I am sitting in the couch while Brad is cooking Dinner.

I haven't talked much today after the show. Since, I think, the issue is now cleared maybe It's also the right time i'd  tell him we should stop seeing each other. You know, we don't have work together, so if we break-up there's no more reason for us to see each other. We may run into each other at award shows but I can shun him. And it's not like it's really hard to move on, right?

okay, so this is it. I'm going to tell Brad. but when, before or after dinner?  If before dinner, the food he prepared will just go to waste but if after, well it'd be easier because he'll be going home afterwards. Then after dinner it is.

"Earth to Carrie, earth to Carrie." Brad says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"hey, sorry, what were you saying?" I asked.

"Dinner's ready, Underwood." Brad shoots back.

"oh, okay. Thanks." I say half-smiling.

"you're welcome, Carrie." he says pulling out the dining chair for me then sitting on his chair..

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"hey, is something wrong, Care, you've been quiet all day." Brad asks eating the last pieces of his food.

"yeah. i'm just tired maybe." I say placing my plate on the kitchen sink with Brad behind me.

"you sure?"

"yeah. I just need a rest."

"oh well, I better leave so you could have a long rest." Brad states.

"uh, Brad.."

"yeah?"

"I uh have to tell you something."