PSLEYWOOD

Okay, so this is a chapter where you'd want to read when no one is around. Tbh, I don't know how to write these kind of scenes but um, someone requested so I tried my best. AND OH MY GOSH. Here it goes. And don't hate me, please. Oh and this is gonna be a third person POV since idk how awkward would it be if it's Carrie talking, I--okay I should shut up and start writing. So sorry for this very long intro.

Carrie put her iPod on shuffle, wanting to listen to some music & relax herself after a long stressful day. She turned on the shower and started undressing herself. (FOR PETE'S SAKE, THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE)

She stood still, water from the showerhead pouring on her, as her mind clouded with thoughts. Thoughts on how everything ended today, Cathy started dating, though its really not actually her business, but the kid is already close to her heart. Then there's Kim who almost caught them again and there's Brad.. Brad who she loves more than anything.

Carrie turned off the shower and laid on the tub. Brad, she pictured him on her mind, his beautiful brown eyes, his charming smile, those soft lips. She closed her eyes at her last thought. The feeling of his kisses still lingers in her body. She aches for it, she longs for it. She craves for it.

Carrie shivered and decided to get out of the tub after 6 songs had played. She wrapped the towel around her body and got out of the bathroom. Carrie had to smile though at the sight of Brad laying on her bed. "Oh, You're here. " She said, smile plastered on her face, walking to her dresser.

"I am" Brad countered, getting up and wrapping his strong arms around Carrie's waist. He placed soft kisses on her neck and shoulders. "You smell really good. "

Carrie, who almost jumped upon Brad's sudden embrace laughed at his comment. "You always say that, after my workouts or coming back from a long run." She slid on her undergarment and walked to her vanity to get a lotion.

Brad who was left standing at the dresser sat beside Carrie on the bed grabbing the bottle of lotion from her hands. "Let me, I know it's only been hours but I've missed touching you already." He said pouring the lotion on his hands.

Carrie smiled, holding out her arm for Brad. She has no idea why but she is being turned on by the serious look on Brad's face applying lotion to her arms and legs. The thought of it makes her want to jump him and rip his clothes off of him and make love with him. She got to her senses though when she heard Brad spoke. "Come again? " There's no way she cannot understand what Brad said but she was too busy fantasizing about him and his body and those lips and those strong arms touching her.

"I said i'd have to leave earlier this time. " Brad repeated, not sure how Carrie didn't hear him when she was staring intently at him.

"How early? " Carrie asked standing up and putting the lotion bottle back on her vanity. She wasn't surprised though when she saw Brad's reflection on the mirror at her back.

Brad again, wrapped his strong arms around Carrie's waist and placed gentle kisses on her shoulders. "I don't know. " He said as be brought his left arm to rubbing Carrie's arm. "All I know is I want to be with you right now. "

Carrie closed her eyes when Brad's kisses drifted to her neck. She couldn't think of a witty come back and she don't want to be all mushy. Though she thought of turning around and kissing Brad back or pushing him down the bed but she loved the feeling.

After fighting with so much urge, he gently removed the almost-dry towel from Carrie and tossed it on the floor. His hands both went straight to Carrie's breasts. (this is getting dirtier as i expected. And sorry for interrupting again. ✌)

Carrie couldn't hold in a moan as Brad's hands were touching her the way she wanted to, brushing his thumb over her nipples and feeling Brad's hard bulge by her caboose.

Brad wasn't surprised though when Carrie turned around and hungrily kissed him back. He helped her get his shirt off and threw it on the floor. He groaned into Carrie's mouth when she unbuckled his belt, her hands brushing past his hard bulge. He quickly stepped out of his jeans and tightened his grip on Carrie.

Carrie started towards the bed, she pulled away though to catch her breath as Brad climbs in with her. She straddled him, hands on his chest and kissed him fervently.

Brad returned the rough kisses Carrie was giving him. He put both his hands on her back, supporting her as he rolled them over so he was now on top.

Carrie wasn't surprised at the sudden motion from Brad considering their month or so break. She groaned though, pulling on Brad's hair as he encased one of her peaks in his mouth sucking gently doing the same to the other.

Brad grabbed both of Carrie's hands, placing them above her head and kissed her rather roughly, making sure he didn't pull away until they were both breathless.

Carrie couldn't fight the urge of not touching him anymore so she pulled her hands from his grip and reached in between them. She freed his fly from his boxers and stroked him, gently at first and then in a more fast pace.

Brad tried but could not concentrate on kissing Carrie with her hands on him. He pulled away, breathing heavily and stared intently right into Carrie's eyes. He shut his eyes for a moment then pushed himself off the bed.

Carrie watched as Brad took off his boxers then shifted to remove her undergarment. She made enough room in between her legs for Brad to settle on.

As Brad hovered above Carrie, he spread her legs a bit wider and kissed her for a moment. When he pulled away he asked "Ready?" When the blonde nodded, he guided his raging hard-on into Carrie's drenched opening. Carrie felt hot and tight as he slid inside.

Carrie bit her lip and shut her eyes, her nails digging into Brad's back as she felt a flinch of pain when Brad was completely flushed against her.

Brad stayed still, noticing Carrie's reaction. "We could stop if you want." Brad whispered, rubbing Carrie's right arm.

Carrie fluttered her eyes open, shaking her head no and smiled softly. So when Brad leaned down to kiss her, she immediately responded.

Brad started to move slowly, managing to kiss Carrie passionately simultaneously. When Carrie pulled away and met his eyes with her hazel ones, Brad lost the only control he had and thrust faster and harder into Carrie.

Carrie clutched onto Brad as he took her harder and faster. She could barely even catch her breath, only moans leaving her mouth louder and louder. Soon the pain is replaced with pleasure and she could feel herself drowning into it.

Brad could see by the look on Carrie's face that she was close, so he picked up his pace a bit more and plunged into Carrie harder.

Carrie's shout reverberated throughout the room as she got to her high, with Brad still thrusting into her fast drawing out her orgasm.

Brad slammed into Carrie a few more times before coming himself. He kissed the side of Carrie's face as he went slack against her. He picked his head up and stared at Carrie. "I meant to go slower, Care, but you're you.. And I needed you." He kissed her, gentle this time.

"I've missed that." Carrie said, smile creeping upon her face as they both laid down on their sides of the bed.

Brad smirked at Carrie's comment. "So don't ever leave me again." He stroked her hair.

"Promise." Carrie replied, drifting off to sleep, her head resting on Brad's chest.

Brad planted one last kiss on Carrie's head before finally sleeping.

OKAY I'M NOW OFFICIALLY DEAD. PHEW! HOW'S YOUR IMAGINATION? WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT I COULD WRITE AN NSFW CHAPTER. TO THINK THAT I'M ONLY 16, INNOCENT, NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH AND KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THOSE STUFF. LOL. ANW. I KNOW IT SUCKS, BUT THAT'S ALL I GOT. HA! HOPE THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS LIKES IT. *FINGERS CROSSED* AND PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME.

OH WHALE COMMENT AWAY AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. HAHA THANK YOUUUUUU. OH GOSH.

BYE.