The Reality Part II

I fell asleep after Brad and I did our thing. I'm a sleepy sleeperson okay? Anyway I just woke up and again, Brad isn't here. My clothes are still on the floor and so are Brad's, I can hear the water from the bathroom so he's probably taking a shower. I wrapped the blanket on me and headed to the bathroom.. i want to take a bath with Brad I bet he'll be surprised!

"hey, you." i say as i enter the tub.

"woah!wait there missy! i'm taking a bath here!"

"I know, i'm not blind, babe. I just wanna take a bath with you.." i say with a grin on my face

"ah, i'm naked. get out."

"who takes a bath with sweats on Paisley? and okay.. sorry." i say a bit disappointed.

"nah! i'm kidding. get in here!"

"yaaaaay!" i say with the biggest grin on my face as i enter the tub leaving the blanket on the floor.

Then I planted a kiss on his lips and started to shower. Just then i felt his arms wrap around my waist and kissed my neck. Oh My. knees going weak. knees going weak. I then turned to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He's still kissing my neck, then pushed me up against the wall. Oh dear goodness. I can't feel my stomach.

"Uhmm Brad..l i say biting my lip.  "we just finished so do you mind putting me down now so we can finish our shower coz if you don't we might end up being here all day..so.." i continued.

"oh.. yeah sorry. I just love kissing you so much." he says then kissed me AGAIN!

"uh.. Brad. put me down." but still he won't stop. "BRAD! NOW!" i shouted.

"oh yeah sorry." he let me down and we started to shower again.

After a few more minutes we finished. He got out of the shower first and wrapped the towel on his waist. I wrapped a towel on my head to dry my hair and wore my bathrobe. I went out of the bathroom. Brad is already wearing a shirt and a jean shorts. I can't believe i missed seeing his abs. haha.

"I'm gonna go prepare some lunch." he said.

Anyway i decided to wear short jean shorts, as i always do, and a black tank top. I let my hair dry for a few minutes and just let it straight. I went to my vanity and put some powder on, and yes. Hickies start to appear on my  neck and collar bone. So i have to put on some concealer to cover it in case someone surprise visits me and headed downstairs. 

I am a few more steps to the ground when I heard Brad talking on his phone.  he's talking to Kim. ugh. I can't help but eavesdrop.

"I miss you too Kim, bye. take care. Don't forget to tell the kids I love and miss them.... I love you too."

Shit. that felt like a bullet shot in my heart. That hurt a lot. I mean. ugh. this feeling pretty sucks. I think i'm gonna cry. But I  won't. Maybe he doesn't really mean what he said. i don't know. Oh well, i'm hungry.

"What do we have here, handsome?" I asked.

"Eggs."

"eggs for lunch?"

"uhmm with rice. We don't have stock so.."

"oh i see, so after this we need to go grocery shopping. woohoo!"

"okay. now eat up." he says as he chomps on his food.

After lunch, i cleaned the house and took Ace for a bath then headed to the super market.

"I think i'm gonna shop a lot. I missed doing this so much!

"You sure will shop a lot. Our fridge is frigging empty!" he says chuckling.

After an hour and a half we're done shopping and headed home.

"You really missed groceries, huh." Brad says with his arms full of paper bags.

"I sure did." i say as I opened the door.

"what do you want for dinner?" he asked placing down the groceries on the table.

"I want you." i say as i winked.

"oooh. sly Underwood."

"kidding! i'm still full.. i'm just tired and i want to sleep." i answered chuckling.

"me too. I'm so tired from the shopping. How about i'll just put this in the fridge and we'll head up?"

"sounds good. and hey, let me help you." I say.

"okay." he says as I get up on the couch and walks towards the kitchen.

TIME LAPSE.

"Carrie, when do you plan to go to Chekotah?"

"ugh, i totally forgot about that. you know what, let's talk about that tomorrow. I just wanna sleep."

"okay then, Good night, Care bear. sweet dreams."

"Good night Paisley." i replied then rested my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.