Back For You

"Ma!  I landed just fine.  I'm actually home right now. " I told my mom on the Phone.

"glad to hear.  Now I'll let you rest. "

"Bye.  love you."

"bye.  I love you too." she says then hangs up.

I entered my house and the luscious smell of vegan pizza is what greeted me. My eyes immediately searched for Brad, but he was nowhere to be found.  I set my bags down and roamed around the kitchen  hoping he was there but he isn't. 

I went upstairs and looked at the guest rooms,  but still negative. why would he even be at the guest room? I thought to myself.  I went to my room and there,  I can hear the water from the bathroom.

I opened the door and leaned on the door frame then cleared my throat interrupting his singing.

Brad peeked into the shower curtain and yelled "Carrie! " then jumped out of the bath tub and hugged me without even drying himself. "I missed you. " he says hugging me tight.

"Brad!  I missed you too,  but you may wanna let go of me 'cause I'm getting really wet. " I said.

Brad then had a sly look on his face. "you mean literally or? " he says laughing, letting go of me.

"Brad!  I mean it literally! why are you so horny all the time? " I said playfully punching his bare chest.

"what?  I was just asking to clear things up." he says smiling before leaning in to kiss me.

"as much as I'm enjoying the kiss,  I'm also hungry so you might wanna get dressed already. " I said throwing him the towel. 

We walked downstairs, Brad trailing behind me. I sat on the couch as he gets  my pizza and his hamburger.

He placed the food on the coffee table and gets our drink. "So how have you been? "he asks sitting at the opposite side of the couch.  I raised my legs on the couch doing an Indian sit facing him.

"well, let's just say that I'm a lot better right now.  What about you? " I asked getting a slice of my pizza.

He lied down on my legs facing up,  smiling and said "I'm a lot better, especially right now.. just laying here,  having the most beautiful view."

A smile crept upon my face after hearing what he just said as I swallowed the food in my mouth,  placing the half-eaten pizza back on the box.  "that's so sweet. " I said playing with his hair.

"well,  'cause you know,  I really admire your ceiling. it's really nice and the chandelier I mean..  "he says as I narrowed my eyes on him and pulled his hair. "nah I'm kidding! you have the most beautiful face in the world and I call myself the luckiest guy on earth to be here with you right here, right now. " he says as he drew himself up and pulled me in his chest.

"I love you. " I said as I look up at him, staring into his big beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you too. " he says, giving me a peck on the lips. 

" that's all I get? a little kiss?" I said pouting my lips, sitting on his lap facing him, placing my arms around his neck.

"what my baby wants is what my baby gets.." he says as his lips landed on mine.

Boy,  did I miss this so much. Us together,  just like this.  Not giving a care about the world... Just the two of us. 

"I missed being with you like this." I said pinching both his cheeks, giving him multiple pecks all over his face

He laces his fingers with mine, placing our hands on my lap, squeezing my hands tightly, looking me in the eyes with those beautiful, big, brown eyes.. "You have no idea how much i've gone crazy missing you." he says.

I can feel tears welling up in my eyes, golly, i'm such a cry baby! I wanna stay like this forever. It feels so peaceful and problem-less.

I kissed him. deep and long. We got sunken to it that I had to pull away  grasping for air.

"Oh I have an idea!" i exclaimed, getting off of him, pulling him and running upstairs to my room.

I removed my top and unbuttoned my jeans.

"Care, you do realize it's too early for that, right?" he asks as i'm tugging of my jeans.

"what that? we're going swimming, silly!" i said chuckling. "now you may wanna go change into some swimming shorts.." I said as I pull out a pair of bikini on my closet whilst entering the bathroom to change.

"You look sexy on that!"  I said getting out of the bathroom looking at Brad  standing near the door of the bathroom, one hand on his hips.

"why, thank you. You look fine yourself.." he says laughing.

I grabbed two bathrobes, and pulled him downstairs.

"Babe, could you get us some beer and snacks, please?" i asked.

"Sure. what food do you want?"

"I don't know. just grab any junk food you'll find on the fridge."

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

"Can I ask a question?" He speaks up, drinking his beer.

"shoot."

"that tattoo you have on your back... why'd you get it?"

"oh, I got it to 'celebrate' my win on idol. You know, i just admire body art."

"and why is it a cat? Do you have a cat?"

"well, I love cats. in fact I have cats in Checotah."

"oh.. cool. I was just curious." he smiles.

We spent like half an hour sun-bathing, talking about stuff and everything, eating and drinking Until he scoops me off and throws me into the pool.

"what was that for?!" i yelled laughingly, splashing water  to him. He then jumps on the pool splashing water on my face.

We played, laughed, ate and probably drank too much. We did all that until I finally felt cold and decided to go inside.

I think I may have drank way more than I should 'cause my sight is getting blurry that i ended up bumping my head into the sliding glass door.  I heard Brad laugh at my back, carrying all the bottles of beer some leftovers.

"what's so funny, Mr. Paisley?" i asked turning to face him, hands on both my waist.

"Nothing, it's just that, you're really drunk, Underwood."

"No i'm not. You are. " i replied turning back around to go inside then I bumped my head again on the door.

"Dang! this doors should be removed for Pete's sake!" I yelled holding my forehead which hurts.

"Babe.." I said as I looked at Brad laying beside me on the bed.

"hmmm?" he asks looking back at me.

"i'm not drunk." I said.

"haha. yes, you are, Carrie. Now go to sleep... you need to rest."

"i am not." i said sitting on his stomach, my legs on both sides of his waist.

"Carrie. I said, sleep." He says sternly.

"But Brad..." I said poking his abs.

"what?"

"I want you to make love to me, right now."

"that is so not gonna happen, Care. you. are. drunk." he insists.

"i said, i'm not. why do you keep on saying that I am?"

"Carrie, you're slurring you're words and you're acting weird. Now go back to your side and sleep."

"I don't want to. I'll just sleep here, sitting on top of you."

"you're crazy, Carrie." he says as he flips is over so he is now on top of me. I quickly wrapped my arms on his neck and my legs on his waist.

"Now you can't get away from me." i giggled.