The Next Day

I woke up with Brad's arms wrapped around me. So obviously, he's still asleep. I don't wanna wake him up so I slowly removed his arms from me but i failed.

"Morning, Care." he greeted smiling.

"Morning! So do you mind closing your eyes first?"

"why?" he asked confused.

"I need to get dressed."

"Do I really have to?"

"uhmm. YEAH."

"what if I don't want.?"

"Fine by me." i replied as I get out of bed and picked up my clothes on the floor.

I slid on my underwear and I can see Brad staring at me.

"Brad!" i shouted covering myself with the bed sheet. Brad is staring at my chest. The sheet was white and kinda translucent so I guess he could still see me.

"what?" he asked as if he doesn't know why.

"Can You Please not stare? it's awkward and uncomfortable."

"okay. I won't." he said looking down the floor.

I then, started to dress again. I let the bed sheet drop on the floor as I wore my bra. And then again, Brad was staring at me. Guess I couldn't do anything about it. So I just continued dressing myself. After wearing my shoes, I looked at the vanity for a second. My hair's a mess. I need to tie it so I looked for a ponytail and found a sanrio on the drawer. I put on some powder and headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" Brad asked.

"Miranda's kitchen and have coffee." i replied.

"But i haven't got my morning kiss yet." he said and yes folks, doing the puppy eyes again. Why do this to me Brad?

So I walked towards him and gave him a short kiss.

"That's it?" he asked.

"haven't you got enough last night?"

"nope."

"well, i'm sorry Paisley but that's it." i said as i turned around and started to walk off. Then he slapped my butt.

"What was that for?!" i kinda shouted.

"nothing. Now go, I'm gonna get dressed first then i'll follow you in the kitchen."

Then I went downstairs .

"Morning Blake!" i greeted as I passed by the living room.

"Morning! Ran's in the kitchen."

So i continued walking to the kitchen.

"Morning Ran" i greeted Miranda as she was making coffee.

She just smiled at me. A smile that says something. A smile with a deep meaning.

"what?" I asked her.

"Oh Braaaaaaaaad! Stay right there baby...." she just mocked me and laughed out loud.

"Was I that loud?"

"uhm yah. So loud that I couldn't sleep."

"oops!. sooorrrry...."

"You didn't break my bed on the guest room, did you?"

"of course not! just the headboard."

"WHAT?!"

"i'm kidding Ran, calm your tits."i said laughing.

"so...?"

"so... what?"