Remind Me

My alarm went off pretty early today. Of course, I set it earlier than the usual because I have work. I immediately got out of bed and hopped in the shower.

I wore something comfortable. Just a black "I'm with stupid" tee, jeans and doll shoes. that plain and simple. Why? because Brad said we might be doing the video too today and i don't wanna take too much time changing into clothes that i'm gonna use for the video. I curled my hair and put on minimal make-up knowing that there would also be someone who'll do my make-up later. I'm just not really used to going out with my hair plain and straight.

I went downstairs and had some cereals and a vitamin water. Of course, I gave Ace his food and cleaned up the dishes for a short while then sat down on the couch. I'm just gonna rest for while since it's only 8:11 am so i still have  some time to relax.

8:30 am is when i decided to leave. I was opening the door when I got a text from Brad.

FROM BRAD:

You still home?

TO BRAD:

Yep, why? do you need something?

FROM BRAD:

Nah, wait for me. I'd pick you up.

TO BRAD:

yeah. sure.

Just as I finished sending the message to Brad he pulled on the driveway, peeked through the window and shouted "Ya' ready Underwood?"

"Yeah. i'd just lock the house." I shouted back. I ran towards the car and went in.  Brad greeted me with a kiss.

"Morning to you too, handsome" i said with a huge grin on my face. My day's already complete ladies and gents!

"so, you excited?" He asked.

"of course!" i replied shortly.

"okay, so here's a copy of the lyrics to our song." he said handing me a bond paper with the lyrics printed out.

I read the lyrics especially my part and boy, is this song sexy.

"oh gosh! this song is really..."

"sexy?" he continued my sentence.

"haha yes! i mean, i'm kinda nervous to what the video would be like especially in the part "We turn out the lights and we didn't just sleep" hahaha. oh golly!" i exclaimed.

"You better get ready, beautiful miss." He said as he parks the car. He opens the door for me and went inside the studio.

"Why, hello there Brad and Carrie!" Jimmy greeted as he hugged us.

"hi, Jimmy!" i greeted back.

"Morning Jim!" Brad said.

"so are we ready to record?" Jimmy asked.

"yeahbsolutely!" Brad exclaimed.

"What about you, Carrie?" Jimmy asked .

"yeah. sure. I just ran through the lyrics on my way here, so yep. Ready." i answered.

Jimmy lead us to the recording studio. Everything's already set there. The drums, guitars and everything. The only thing missing were Brad and I. We stood at our designated places. Not far from each other. But not also close to each other.

The drums started to play and so as the guitar.

  "We didn't care if people stare when we make out in a crowd somewhere. Somebody tell us to get a room. It's hard to believe that was me and you." Brad started off.    "Now we keep saying that we're okay, but  I don't wanna settle for good not great.  I miss the way that it felt back then I wanna feel that way again."  Then the chorus.