Can't Do It No More.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ace jumped on me. Bet this guy wants to cuddle with his mommy.  

So i lay on my bed, whilst hugging Ace. I stare blankly into the ceiling. Thinking about Brad, and Darn It! BRAD! Brad is still downstairs. I can't believe i forgot about that.

I went downstairs to see him laying on the couch peacefully sleeping. I walked towards him to put on his blanket that maybe fell on the floor. Just as I was going to pick it up, I felt his arms wrap around me pulling me onto the couch beside him.

"Gotcha!" he said. "What took you so long, baby?" he continued.

"well, i kinda have forgotten that I left you here so I took a nap with Ace." i respond. "And BABY?!" i protested.

"oh, i see."  he replied shortly. "And yes, i just called you BABY. Why do you not like it?" he asks.

"Not that i don't like it, but Brad. you're married. And what we're doing is wrong. I don't wanna hurt Kim. I don't wanna hurt your boys." i started to cry. "You know, i'm not that person. Nobody wants to be a mistress. I love you Brad, i love all these feelings I get when I'm with you. I  love how you make me smile, how you make me forget everything when you smile at me. The butterflies in my stomach when you kiss me. How safe I feel when you hold me in your arms. But this is all wrong. And we need to stop before everything gets worse." i said.

"shhh. baby. shh." he says as he wipes away the tears in my eyes. "Don't cry, i'm sorry i'm making things hard for you. I don't wanna ruin your reputation either. I don't want you to make yourself feel bad. I just you know, just like you. I feel all those too. I love how I get lost when i look in your eyes. Every single time you hug me. The way you wrap your arms around me. How you smile at me. I love all those. I haven't felt like this with Kim. I love her. But you fulfill all her shortcomings." he explained.

"I don't know what to do Brad. I mean, I know what to do and that is to stay away from you. But i don't think i can make it through without you." i say still crying.

"Me either, i don't know what i wpuld without this hands" he gave me a slight peck in the hands. "without these arms" he kissed me from my hands going up to my arms to my shoulders. Then he kissed my neck which sends me chills.

I have stopped crying this time. But i was only looking on the floor. "He's still kissing my neck which i know would leave hickies. "I don't know how would i have the excitement of waking up each day and not seeing your face." he kissed my forehead to my nose. "Knowing that i wouldn't be able to touch these lips again." he kissed me. a very short kiss though. "I don't know what i would do without you Care, i don't know."

He looked me in the eyes with those brown eyes. And i could tell, i am getting lost again. He kissed me, warm and tender.  

"Brad, no. we need to stop this" i said breaking off the kiss.

But it seems like he didn't hear what i said because he just leaned in and kissed me again. Now he is on top of me, and we kinda got sunken to it.  I had my arms around him. My legs wrapped around his waist. His hands holding me tight on waist. Then he stood up, still not breaking the kiss. I can sense that he's heading upstairs. And as we are about to enter my room, i said "No that way, Ace is sleeping on my bed." i let out a slight giggle as i motioned to the guest room.

He then started kissing me again. And oh the butterflies in my stomach. We laid on bed, then i rolled on top of him. "You sure about this Care?" he asked.

I kissed him in response to his question then slowly removed his shirt off of him. Then he removed my top  throwing it on the floor.  We then stood up, unbuckled his belt and removed  his pants. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me again. I pushed him slightly to the bed and he rolled on top of me and slowly removed my shorts and threw it on the floor. He started kissing my thighs up to my belly then my collar bone as he tries to unhook my bra. Then kissed my neck which makes me arch my back biting my lip. Until I felt his lips crashing into mine again.

we finished after a couple more minutes. I cuddled on to his chest. "I love you, Care" he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too, Paisley." i replied then drifted off to sleep.

A/N

hiiiii! you've just finished reading the 4th chappy! did you like it? VOTE!And tell me how you feel by commenting. thankiiiies. :)