THANK GOODNESS!

I was awakened by the sun shine peeking through the curtains.

"Morning,  beautiful." Brad greeted.

"Morning. Were you  watching me sleep?" i asked.

"uh, yeah. You look so beautiful peacefully sleeping, all natural. And I wanna witness the most beautiful woman on earth wake up, You're most pretty this time of the day." he said with a big smile.

this man, he never fails to make me smile. And those words were just perfect to start my day with the biggest smile on my face.

"awww. thank you sweety. That means a lot." i said as I get my phone to check if there are any messages.

"I speak the truth, babe." he replied.

"DARN IT!" I shouted.

"why?" he asked puzzled.

"I've got 24 missed calls; 3 from my manager, 8 from mama, 3 from Miranda, 6 from Shanna and 4 from Stephanie." i answered.

oh my goodness. My phone is actually blowing up from the messages and calls I am receiving. Ugh. I have completely forgotten about what happened yesterday. What a deep slumber have I had. I'm totally screwed.

"Oh No! we're probably the headlines of the tabloids and magazines today." he said with a worried look on his face.

"And for the rest of the month!" i say as i receive another call from mama. "it's mom, i don't know what to tell her. " i said almost crying.

"Answer it and just tell the truth. I'll stand by you Care." he said and it sort of calmed me down.

I'm still thinking if i will or not answer mama's call. i'm afraid she'll be mad at me. I can't stand that. I don't know what her reaction would be. Of course she'll tell me to stop this thing with Brad because it's the right thing to do. but i don't know. BUT ONE THING IS, OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, I KNOW SHE'LL UNDERSTAND ME. THAT'S WHAT I'M SURE OF.

"Care, answer it." brad says interrupting my thoughts.

I answered the phone so mom wouldn't be anymore worried OR MAD. I pressed the answer button.

C: Mama.

Mom: Goodness gracious Carrie Marie Underwood! you finally answered after a decade of phöne calls!

C: i'm so sorry ma, i just woke up.

M: I just bought today's newspaper.

C: So you already know the news?( i said almost crying.)

M: Yes! And congrats!

Wait, congrats?! what the actual poop! Congrats for what? I can see Brad's face. and he is friggin' worried.

C: Thank you? (i said in an interrogating tone. Brad's face is now very confused.)

M: i'm so happy for you! the tabloid says you're the very first artist to top the GACs for 8 consecutive weeks!

Oh, that. The Blown Away Medley. phew! oh gosh. I almost died of nervousness.

C: yeah.. Thank you! Toni(MANAGER) texted me about that a while ago.

M: oh well, that'd be all. I just called because I'm so happy for you and because  your dad told me so.

C: Oh, okay. Thanks! tell dad I said hi. and I love you both so much.

M: aww. I love you too my baby girl.

C: uhmm, Ma. I have some news for you. (i said as i looked at Brad and he gestured me not to tell IT.)