Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Hi guys currently writing another story but wanted to write this one as well, hope you enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

I placed my board in the Sand as I stretch my arms out over my head, taking in the sight in front of me it was still as beautiful as ever.

I watched the waves crashing down on the shore, as the sunrises just over the ocean making the warm seem ten times more magical than ever.

I breathed In the smell of the fresh early morning and the scent of the salty ocean.
I grabbed my board, zipped up my wetsuit and headed for the water.

God how I loved my morning. There really wasn't anything quite like this.

Some people would say waking up at 6:00am is crazy.
But if waking up in the early morning means I get to experience a beautiful view and ride a crazy set of waves while the water crashes against my body.

Then I must be bloody insane because this is what I live for.

My name is Samara Elizabeth Garner.
You know about my crazy love and passion for surfing, but let's not stop there.
To fully understand my story you'll need to know a bit more about me.

I'm 17 years old turning 18 in August. I live in a small but beautiful beach house on the coast of Hawaii.
Literally my house is right on the beach, you just walk a few metres from the door and it's sand and palm trees surrounding the house until it leads to the water.

I've lived here on my own since I was 16. I used to live with my nan,while she was raising me. Unfortunately she died last year at the age of 79 to lung cancer.

I loved her more than anything, she took over as my guardian when I was 4, after a terrible car accident caused the death of my mother and father.

I don't really remember much about my parents because I lost them at such a young age, but I do remember that they loved me more than anything.

So no I live alone in this gorgeous house I inherited from my nan's death.
I only have one sibling, my brother.
He lived here with us up until 2 years ago when he left for New York to pursue a career in writing.

A couple of his books got published and have become a massive Sucess with the people.
His name is Elijah James Garner, he's 23 years old which leaves a 6 year age gap between us.
Even with that 6 year age gap where still really close.
He comes down here to visit as often as he can, which is usually every couple of months.

I'm currently expecting him to visit considering I haven't seen him in about 3 months.
I really miss him, so I hope to see him soon

It's officially the start of summer today which in my opinion is the best time of the year.
I mean come on, the surf is always pumping and the beach contains girls in bikinis the majority of the time.

Oh yeah, that's probably another thing I should mention, I'm gay.
I have known since I was about 14, I've never actually had a girlfriend and I've only ever kissed about 4 girls.

I'm just not one of those girls that sleep around or does random hookups.
No I'm someone that wants the perfect girl, they dot have to have the perfect body or be the prettiest girl in the world.
No I want someone who can make me smile and laugh all the time, I just want someone to love me as much as I love them.

Yeah, yeah.

I know that you thinking that, that is such a cliche, but come on a girl can dream right.

I don't go to school, it just wasn't really my thing.
To many immature teens and bitchiness for me, so instead I just complete my work online then send it in.

I love my life, I mean I have a beautiful house and all the money I could need. But living alone without any parents and having my brother in New York so far away, life can get really lonely for me.

Anyway I think that's enough about me.
Back to the story

----------------------------------------------

First chapter guys :)

Hope you enjoy!!
Let me know what you think!

:)