Chapter 29

Hey guys, its been so long im so sorry!! This will be the last chapter for this story as im going through some things at the moment and in having trouble keeping up with all my stories so im ending this one!

Hope you enjoyed the ride on the story and keep reading my other stories, The Neighbours and Give me Love. They both involve The Amazing Demi Lovato!!

----------

Demis POV

I push sammy up against the wall attaching my lips to her neck.

I trail kisses down her neck as she lets out moans that nearly make me come undone right then.

"Mmm baby, oh god Demi i need you right now"  she moans as i move my hand down her body.

I reach around to unzip her dress.

"Mummy, Zoeys being a meanie."

"Those kids have the worst timing ever" i moan frustrated while sammy just laughs at me.

"Well atleast they didnt walk in on us this time" she says.

"Oh god dont remind me about that" i groan.

"Mum, tell Quinn to leave me alone." Our oldest daughter yells.

"Come on lets go before they kill each other" sammy says grabbing my hand.

"Fine, but were picking this up later" i say before following her out of our bedroom.

Samara and I have now been married for tweleve years, our oldest daughter Zoey is ten, followd by our next girl Quinn who turns 7 next month, after the girls we had our first baby boy Zac who is 4. After those 3 we decided to have one more baby, but ended up having twin our youngest girl Brooklyn and her twin brother Wyatt. We were shocked when we found out but we would never give them back for the world.

They were born 6 months ago which is why sammy and I were eager to have spend some time together. Turns out when you have kids, getting alone time is a mission and a half.

We walk into the loung room to see Zoey lying on the couch with Quinn sat on top of her.

I then look on the ground to see Zac playing with his toys on the floor.

The girls continue to argue not noticing us.

"Girls cut it out, Quinn get of your sister and Zoey hurry up and get dressed, young guys are staying at grandmas tonight.

"Yay where staying at Grandmas" Zac say excitdily before running over to me.

" i dont want to stay at grandmas" Zoey groans"

"Well you have to because mamma and me want some time together." I say before packing up the kids clothes for the night.

"Okay im going i defianlty dont want to walk in on yous to naked again." She mumbles before walking away.

I blush before hiding my face in sammy neck.

"Oh god" i mumble.

I continue packing up the kids stuff while sammy goes upstairs to get the twins up from there nap and dressed and ready.

We drop them off at mums house before making our way back to our house.

We walk into the house and just as i shut the door im pushed up against it and my lips are attacked.

I moan into the kiss before my top os ripped of and thrown to the ground.

"Oh god, i missed this" i mumble through kisses before she picks me up and carries me to our bedroom.

When i first arrived in Hawaii i never excepted to fall in love with the beautiful girl in front of me, but now i cant imagine my life any other way!

------

Thats the end guys hope you enjoyed!!
Xoxo