Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 14!!!!!
ENJOY

-----------

Demi's POV:

It's been about 3 weeks since Samara and I have been together and about the same time since her brother got here.

Don't get me wrong, i love having him here as well, he makes her so happy and we get along great. But the thing is, we don't really get to spend a lot of time together. We haven't even slept in the same need since that firs nigh her was here.

I really want her to hang out with him but I also want some me and her time. I would settle for movies and cuddles, maybe a hot make out session too. I really want to go further with her, but she's not ready and I understand that.

I'm happy to wait for that, but I don't like vein cut of completely, I mean we barely even get time to kiss for more than a minute these days. Then there's the cuddling that we do sometimes when we watch a movie, but it's kind of weird with her brother right next to us.

So it's safe to say the romantic and intimate side of our relationship isn't going very well. That doesn't mean our relationship isn't working because it is, if anything my feeling do her are getting stronger.
I could defiantly see myself spending the rest of my life with her. I know it's only been just under 2 months since I met her and 3 weeks since we've been together. But everything about it feels right.
I just need to get over my fear of people knowing and then there's the fact that I live in L.A and she lives here.

I couldn't ask her to move, could I?
Her whole life is here.
I would move here in a heart beat if it wasn't of the fact that I'm a major pop star.

I don't want to leave her, but i only have a months of my break time left, then I head back to L.A until my tour starts.

I don't want to think about leaving her, I just wanted to enjoy the time I have. So the first thing I need to do is get some time alone with her.

I'm sitting outside on the steps of my house watching her surf, Again. Like i do everything morning.

"Still watching my sister like a creep I see" Eli say while walking over to me.

"It's not creepy, especially if I'm her girlfriend, plus i love the way she makes it look so easy and peaceful. It's..... It's beautiful." I say staring out towards her.

"Yeah that's still creepy Demi" he say chuckling.

"Whatever" I scoff.

"Why are you up so early anyways" I add tearing my vision from the ocean to him.

"Couldn't sleep and I have a online meeting with my publisher in 10."
She says taking a seat.

"Okay, when do you need to get back to New York" I ask half interested and half just wanting to get rid of him.

I want time with samara, dot judge me!!!

"Trying to get rid of me Demi"he's say smirking.

"We'll when you put it like that, yeah defiantly". I say smiling back.

He chuckles before answering.

"Umm about 3 weeks, but I'm not going back to New York, I'm going to L.A for a bit to do some business deals" he tells me.

"Okay, L.A's a nice place, you'll like it I think" I say thinking about my home.

"Yeah I hope so, I might need to move there."

"Anyway back to the part about getting rid of you, I need to borrow your sister tonight." I say.

"Why." He questions.

"we'll I like you and all and I know you's don't see each other very much, but I wanted to have some time alone with her. I haven't really gotten much time with her and I'm leaving in a few weeks." I ramble on hoping desperately that he won't mind.

"Demi slow down, that's fine. I get it. I'll keep myself busying tonight I don't mind." He says smiling gently at me.

"But does she know your leaving soon." He asks.

"I think so, i mean I told her when I first got here that it was only for a few moths. I think she's doing the same as me and avoiding the subject, I don't want to leave her." I say.

"Well all I know is that she's falling for you and hard. Try not to break her heart to much when you leave." He say protectively.

"I don't want to leave her at all, but I can't stay here and it's not like I can ask her to fly across the country to live with someone she barley meet 2 months ago." I say getting sadder by the minute.

"You would be surprised what she would do for you Demi, when she gets invested in something, she would sacrifice a lot for it." He says making me question my thoughts.

"All I'm saying is don't brush that idea of to easily." He adds before getting up and leaving for his video chat.

Would she come with me?

Could I really ask her to so something like that?

All these thoughts were running through my head but I needed to push them away so I could plan the perfect night for us.

Just me and her.

FINALLY..

------------
Chapter 14 done!!!

Sorry there wasn't an update yesterday had a lot to do!!

Should be one tomorrow hopefully,

Comments and votes welcomes

:)