Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 17!! :)

----/////--

Demi POV:

I wake to the sunlight in my eyes, I glance over to my alarm clock and she it's 7:00am.

My mind flashes back to last night as I feel samaras arms around me. I remember every touch, every feeling. I remember the moans that escape her mouth as I pleasured her.

It felt so surreal, I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything.
I loved her more than anything and I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.

I feel her stir beside me.

"Your thinking really loudly."

"Sorry, just thinking about last night, it was amazing."

"Yeah it was... Magical, I always wanted my first time to be special. I'm glad it was with you."

"I'm happy i made it special for you, and that was my first time with a girl aswell." I say smirking.

She brings her lips closer to mine, I close the distance. Taking in every feeling of her lips against mine, the way they move perfectly together. I love the taste of her lips, there so sweet, I crave them constantly.

"Aren't you going to surf this morning." I mumble between kisses.

"Nah, I would rather stay here and kiss you." She replies.

"Mm that does sound nice."

We continued making out for about 20 minutes before we took a break.

" I don't want you to leave, I'll miss you to much.

"I don't want to leave either, but I have to."

"But that'll mean our relationships over."

"Not necessarily, it could work."

"How Demi, your a pop star who lives in the other side of America, Long distance relationships barley ever work, and with the added fact of your life, it just wouldn't work.

"Marry me." I don't know where it came from but as so as it left my mouth I knew I meant it, I wanted to marry her. I have never been more certain about anything in my life.

What I didn't except was for her to burst out laughing.

"Demi, don't joke around. I'm serious here."

"So am I samara, Iv never been more serious, I love you.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know it's crazy. We've only know each other for just over 2 months. But I've never loved anyone as much as I've love you."

"So samara garner, marry me."

"Demi, we can't get married your crazy, I'm only 17 for starters, plus what about your family they don't even know about me. Then there's your career what would people say."

"I don't care want anyone thinks, my family or the public, and your 18 next week , we can wait until then, we can married here, so no one can stop us. I would choose my love for you over my career any day.

There's nothing in life i want more than you samara, I want to grow old with you, be there with you through everything. I want to have a family with you, I want to be apart of your world.
I'll leave my old life behind, I'll move here. I have enough money for everything, I just want you.

"Demi, I don't know what to say."

"Yes would be a goo start."

"I can't deal with this, I think I'm going to go surfing after all."