Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 5 bitches
Comments appreciated!!!

ENJOY
:)

_________________________

DEMIS POV:

I made my way back inside to find mads.
I couldn't help but smile at the events that just happened, I finally talk to her.

I mean it wasn't the best situation considering she caught me pretty much stalking her.

BUT I KNOW HER NAME!!!

Wait why am I so excited about this, she just some random girl, living next door.

Right?

I need to take my mind of her, I shouldn't constantly be thinking of her.

But I can't help it.

I've been here 3 days and had 1 conversation with her.

Why can't I stop thinking about.

Arghhh this is so confusing.

I'm pulled out of my thought by Maddie voice.

"Demi, are you even listening to me?" She question me.

Shit was she talking to me.

"Um sorry, what" I reply.

" what's up with you this morning?"

"Nothing I just got lost in thought" I replied hoping she would by it.

"What did you say" I ask trying to change the subject.

She goes to reply, buts ends up getting cut of by marissa who walks in.

"She said we are going to tan and swim, are you coming?" Marissa adds.

"Yeah sure"I reply unsure, but hoping they wouldn't pick up on it.

I mean I'm trying to get her of my mind, going down to the beach where she is.
Probably is the best idea.

But even so we grabbed our towels, after slipping on some bikinis then headed down to the beach.

We picked a spot pretty much directly in front of the beach house.

Mads and marissa started tanning straight away.

How ever I kept my long shit over the top of my bikini on while I stared out into the ocean.

I spotted her straight away, riding the waves as peacefully as ever.
There was just something about her that drew me to her.

I was starting to get worried, because having the thoughts towards her wasn't normal, at least for me.

I'm straight, I mean thinking another girl was pretty doesn't make to gay right?

I can still think she has beautiful eyes that I could get lost in.

Or that her beautiful shaped lips suited her faces perfectly along with all her other features.

Including her dirty blonde hair that stopped just between her shoulder blades.

What about the fact that she wasn't lying when she said she had an amazing body.

Dark brown tanned skin, with abs that showed just enough, that is was sexy and not repulsive.

These things I'm feeling are normal right, there's no harm in admiring another girls body.

I wasn't admiring her because I was attracted to her, was I?

I couldn't be!

I mean it's not that I have anything against gays but I couldn't be.

Just because I don't doesn't mean other people are the same way.

I mean I'm Demi Lovato for goodness sake.
I dated Joe Jonas and I just got out of a 14 month relationship with Wilmer.

I just wasn't like that.

And even if I was, I could never tell anyone.
what would my family think.
They could hate me or never want anything to do with me again.

I mean they might not but I'm not going to take that chance.

Besides I'm not gay, so It doesn't matter.

I looked back towards Mads and marissa and start engaging in a conversation with them about some boys there checking out down the beach.

We were discussing whether one of them was hot or not, when mads went completely of topic.

"Let's go shopping" Maddie exclaims while standing up.

"Where, we don't even know where the shops are?" I Reply.

" we can ask someone, please I want to shop before me and marissa have to leave on Thursdays.

You see the plan was never that they were staying the whole 6 months.
I wanted the to, but thy could only stay a few days while I got settle.

Maddie had her Ariel performances to get back to and marissa had her job.
It would be sad to see them go but good to have some me time.

"Fine who should we ask" I answered.

"What about her, she young, she'll no some good shops around" marissa added jumping up and pulling Maddie and me with her.

I turned around to see who she was talking about and instantly groan, on the inside of course.

But before I even had time to protest, I was standing in front of Samara with mads and Marissa by my side.

SAMARAS POV:

That was one of the best surfs I've had in awhile.
It help me clear my mind, my thoughts lately have been so filled up with Demi.

There's the thoughts about me kissing her beautiful soft plump lips and holding her in my arms.

Then there's the thoughts about her and me making passionate love to each up.

I should probably get my hormones under control.

But then there's the thoughts about me and Demi having a whole life together.
Getting married having kids, the whole package.

I thinks its right to say I have my first proper crush.

This girl is going to be the end of me.

I had just put my board in the sand before turning around, only to then be confronted by 2 other girls and Demi.

"Hi" the younger girl says.

"I'm Maddie, this is marissa and Demi" she adds introducing them all.

"Hey" I say skeptically, wondering what they wanted.

"Sorry to bother you but we were wondering if you knew of any good shops around here. Wanted to go shopping before we left." The marissa girl asks.

"Umm sure" i reply.

"There's a shopping complex about 15 minutes down the main road, it's hard to miss it.
You'll find all the shops you want there" I respond trying the hide the sadness that Demi's leaving.

" Thank you" Maddie says before walking I with Marissa.

Demi gives with a small shy smile.

"Thank you" she replies quietly.

"No worries, I always have time for my stalker" I replied cheekily.

She gives me a glare before smiling again then walking away.

I didn't even get a proper chance to hang out with her and now she's leaving.

I don't want her to leave, I wanted to talk to her, find out everything there is to know about her.

But now she's leaving and I don't even know her last name.

_________________________

Chapter 5 done

:)