Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 12

:) enjoy

------------

Demi's POV:

Fuck.

This can not be happening.

Why the hell do we keep getting interrupted.

I hear samara groan as we get untutored.

I see her look up to acknowledge the person there.

"Holy crap, Eli!" She yells jumping of me and running towards the male figure.

Shit, and I thought getting interrupted was the worst of my problems.

But fuck, this is not how I wanted to meet her brother. I roll over and Bury my head in the pillows wishing this was a dream.

"Eli what are you doing here, I didn't think you were coming until tomorrow" samara asks her brother stepping out of his embrace.

"we'll I thought I would come earlier and surprise my little sister, but it looks like your the one surprising me" he's says looking over to me then back to samara.

He has an unreadable look on his face, I'm freaking out, we never discussed what we were doing about her brother.

I don't even know if he knows about her sexuality.

"So I'm a bit confused about why your hooking up with Demi Lovato on the beach" he asks letting a small smirk grace his lips.

Crap he knows who I am, this isn't the way I wanted anyone to find out but I guess he has to know now.

Samara looks over to me giving me a questionable look, i know exactly what she wants.

I give her small nod before she turns back to her brother.
I walk over to her and stand next to her while grabbing her hand.

"Demi's my girlfriend" samara says while giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Did not see that coming" Elijah says while looking between the to of us.

"Yeah it just kind of happened" Samara says looking over to me.

I smile at her, then look back to her brother.

"Well considering you already know who I am, I don't think we need to Go through all the introduction" I say smiling at him.

He looks like her twin only a boy version, they both have the same dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.
He's taller than her and more built, but they could defiantly pass as twins.

"Yeah introductions won't be needed but I would like to know some stuff" he says walking towards the house.

"Come find me when your finished here. You too Demi." He walks of without another word.

"Well that was interesting" I say so happy he finally went inside.

I'm still trying to process the fact that my girlfriends brother found out about our relationship, by catching us on the beach with her on top of me.

It was beyond embarrassing and awkward.

"Yeah interesting" samara says before cracking up laughing.

"It is so not funny" I say pouting.

"It was a little funny" she says.

"Maybe for you, but not for me" I say.

She turns to me and kisses me softly on the lips.

"Your so cute when you pout" she says kissing my cheek.

I blush.
A lot.

"Now let's go inside and talk to my brother and get this over with.

She walks away, leaving me with the view of her amazing ass.

The things I do for this girl.
I swear she's going to be the end of me.

I walk inside following her, thinking about the weird conversation I'm about to have.

----------

Sorry it was really short, trying to update every day with both my stories.

Hope you enjoyed!

:)