Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato

Chapter 7
:)

_________________________

Demi's POV:

No no no.

This can't be happening, why did she have to kiss me.

Why did it have to feel so right.

I can't do this, there's to much a risk.

My career, what would people say.
I shouldn't care, but I do.

I'm scared.

Then there's my family I'm scared I would loss them.

Why couldn't I not feel anything when she kissed me.

I just wanted to comfort her, I didn't want any of this the happen.

Oh god, I shouldn't of just ran away like that, she's probably so confused.

I mean I would if I kissed someone and they started kissing back then just left.

What is wrong with me I should of stayed and at least explained that I don't want anything more than friendship from her.

Right, cause that's what I want.

Maybe I should go talk to her, or maybe I should just wait a day or two before seeing her again.
But then she might think I hate her or something.

I'll just wait a few days, then I'll go and explain to her that I don't hate her for kissing me but I don't want to be anything other than friends.

3 days later

Samaras POV:

Why the hell did I have to kiss her.

I wanted to so bad but I shouldn't have, I should of known she would freak out.

Now she's avoiding and Probably going to leave like everyone else.
Why couldn't I have felt nothing when we kissed, it would of made things so much simpler.

But know it had to be the most amazing kiss ever.

I still haven't seen her since the kiss, she beens avoiding everyday.
She doesn't even leave her house.

I totally freaked her out.

I need to talk to her, sort this out.
I'll jus tell her it was a mistake and I never should have down what i did.

She'll understand.

Hopefully we can just be friends.

Demi's POV:

I made my way down to the beach, it was just before 7 so I knew samara morning be finishing her morning surf soon.

She was as beautiful as ever surfing the waves, I couldn't take my eyes of her.

This is stupid how could my feelings be so strong for someone I just met.

I don't want to feel like this, but the feelings want go away.

She ran into the shore, with her head down.
Running towards her towel, she hasn't noticed me yet.
I walk closer, trying to fight of the feelings inside of me.

The water runs down her body and along her abs.
Her wet hair is making her look ten times more sexy.
I can feel the arousal building up In my body.
All I want to do is kiss her, beautiful pink lips.
I want to take her right here on the beach, make passionate love to her.

These thoughts are clouding up my mind, I can't even speak when I finally reach her.

I just look at her, she still hasn't noticed I'm here.
She's busy drying herself of, she needs to stop rubbing herself like that.

I don't no how long I can take this.

I need her now.

"Demi, I'm sorry" I pulled from my thoughts by her soft voice.

"You don't have to be sorry, I shouldn't have left you like that" I reply staring at her lips, I want to kiss her lips.

" know you had every right, I shouldn't of kissed you. I barely even know you, I don't know what I was thinking, please don't hate me" she rambled on.

"Samara i don't hate you, I just freak out."

I knew the next words will break her, but I had to say them.

Even if I couldn't get these feelings to go away, I could at least ignore them.

"I'm just not like that, I'm sorry I should of just explained that to you. Instead of running away,,then avoiding you." I replied, watching her face as it turned sad.

I really wanted to make her happy again, tell her that I did like her.
But I couldn't I was terrified of being with a girl and all the problems that would come with it.

I wanted to be happy, I did.
But I couldn't.
I've spent most of my life hiding things about me.
They've all come out, so hiding this shouldn't be hard.
It's wrong and unhealthy.
But it's something I willing to do if I get to keep my image and family.

"I completely understand and don't hold it against you, I was just really emotional and you were there.
It shouldn't of happened it was a mistake and I hope we can be friends."
She replied, clearly trying to convince herself more than me.

" I do want to be friends, you probably the only person here I want to hang out with." I say truthfully.

"So how about you go get dressed, a come over to mine and we can watch movies and eat junk food, just relaxed."
I suggested, hoping she would say yes.

SAMARAS POV:

That sentence ripped me apart, I haven't know her for long.
But I could of fallen for her.

I wanted more than a friendship, but I would settle for being friends.
For now at least.

________________________

Chapter 7!!!

Next chapter soon