Life In Paradie (Demi Lovat)

Chapter 20

--------

Today's my birthday, I've been looking forward to this day for awhile because, 1) I'm turning 18 and it's going to be amazing.
2) this means I'm legally older enough to marry demi.

We've been planing the wedding for the last couple of weeks, everything's coming great.

We both decided on wearing white wedding dresses, because every girl secretly wants the big wedding.

Ours wasn't going to be huge, but we were geting professional photos and the ceremony recorded.

We were getting married on the beach which has always been my dream wedding considering I've always loved the beach.

When I mentioned a beach wedding to
Demi she fell in love with the idea.
We started planing pretty much straight away so things were nearly finished.

I haven't brought up the matter of Demi's family to her yet.
It's a touchy subject.

I want her to invite her family but I think she's scared, I know she wants them there but doesn't want them to ruin anything if they don't like her choices.

I open my eyes to see demi staring at me.

"Hey baby." I say in a sleeping sexy voice.

"Happy birthday baby." Demi says attaching her lips to mine.

Things are getting heated really fast.

She rips my shirt off, attaching her to my left breast.

I moan as she's sucks on my nipples, I run my hands up her body before placing them on her ass. I grab her hair as she moves down my bod.

She trails hot kisses down my stomach along my abs.

I ripped her shirt of, and roughly grab her breast with my hands.

She loves it when I'm rough with her boobs.

She makes her way bak down my body and takes my pants and underwear of a the same time.

She waste no time before attaching her mouth to my wetness.

"Mum baby, your so wet." She mumbles against me making me moan even more than I was.

"Please baby, "

"please what."

"I need you inside me now." I say almost screaming.

She roughly plunges 3 fingers inside of me.

Pumping in and out while having he mouth attached to my clit.

I reached my climax, but demi didn't pull out of me. She keep them in me as I rode out the high.

She finally took them out sucking every ounce of wetness on them.

I come down from my high only to be riding out another one minutes later.

After about 3 more rounds of pleasing each other, we were laying side by side.

"I could so get used to birthday sex." I say laughing.

"Me too, and it's not even my birthday." Demi says rolling over so she's laying on me.

"I can't believe were getting married in a week." Demi says.

" i know, I wouldn't of guessed I would be getting married to the love of my life at 18." I say.

"Yeah, it's going to be amazing. I don't even want to leave this amazing paradise." Demi says.

"I know but you knew well have to leave eventually." I say.

"We do." Demi says.

"Well yeah, you demi lovato, your pretty important and you did just drop of the grid so you'll have to resurface soon. Besides I'm really excited to check out the L.A beaches I've heard there amazing for swell. I say.

"Your coming with me." Demi asks.

"Of course, I would follow you anywhere, plus Elijah is going to be in L.A and I think it's time for a new science."

"Wait if you didn't think I was coming with you, how did you think this would work?" I asked confused,

"Well I hoped you would want to come, but I wasn't going to ask you to give up your life here for me, so I would have stayed if you wanted me to." Demi says melting my heart.

"You would give up everything for me?" I question.

"I would, your all I need, you're y everything now." Demi's says kissing me lightly.

"I love you so much Dems."

"I love you to samara."

"But." I say.

"But." She questions.

"We need to talk about the wedding."

"What about it?" She asks.

"I know where having Eli an Marissa there, but are you sure you don't want any of your family to come?" I ask.

She looks away.

"Demi it's alright if you do, I'm sure they would come."

"It's not that I don't want them here, it's just I don't want to give them any chance to ruin this day for us. This is mine and your day. I can't let there even be a chance they'll ruin it." Demi says staring into my eyes.

"Okay only if your sure." I say seriously.

"I am, it'll be perfect with just me you Eli and Marissa, that's all I need." Demi says.

"Okay."

"Mum and dad might be pissed, but it's what I want."

"We could always get married again if there really upset" i say chuckling.

"To wedding, that would defiantly stir some stuff up in the media." Demi says chuckling.

"Yeah." It would.

"I can't wait until Paris." I say excited.

"Me to, I've never been" Demi says.

You see me and demi are going to Paris for our honeymoon after the wedding.

It's going to be amazing!

I can't wait to start my new life

-------

Hope you enjoyed!!