Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 6!!!!!

ENJOY :)

_____________________

SAMARAS POV:

It's Saturday night and Im really depressed, I saw Demi and her friends leaving for the airport last night.

There's also the fact that my brother called today explaining that he wouldn't be able to see me for awhile, because he has to travel for a book sighing.

So I'm alone again, just when I thought I found someone to be in my life.

I decided to go sit on the beach and watch the waves, I couldn't sleep and this usually helped with my moods.

I made my way down to the shore and took a seat.

Being alone all the time never used to bother me, I liked the quiet and being by myself.

I loved it when my brother visited, but still enjoyed the times when I was alone.

But it was different now, having her in my life for such a brief moment made me want more.

It made me want to be around people, especially her.

I hated this feeling of loneliness, I would settle for just a friend or someone to keep me company.

I would like a girlfriend or someone to just hold me at night, but would take any type of relationship with someone.

I didn't even realize i was crying until I tasted the salty tears in my mouth.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing crying alone on the beach at night" she spoke quietly from behind me.

I couldn't mistake her voice for anyone else's, it was so individual and soothing.

I quickly wiped my tears before turning towards her as she sat down.

"I thought you left" I spoke quietly trying not to let my voice crack.

"No I was only taking mads and Mar the airport, I'm staying for a few months" she replied softly.

My heart rate speed up when she mentioned herself staying for a few more months.

"Oh I thought you were going as well" I said trying not to sound to happy, she might get suspicious.

"Nope, just them" she replied.

We sat in silence for a bit before she spoke again.

"So are you gonna answer my question?" She asked.

I inhaled deeply before replying.

"Loneliness" I stated clearly.

She looked at me questionably.

I decided to clarify for her.

"Living by yourself at the age of 17 can be great, but with the added fact of not going to an actual school.
Which keeps my friends list extremely short, it can get really lonely.

"Plus there's the fact that the only family I do have, I only see once every few months.

"And to add a cherry to the top, he just cancelled our latest visit for a book signing tour."

"So I thinks after all these years it finally taking it's toll on me."

I don't even realize I'm crying again until she pulls me into a hug.

DEMIS POV:

She just broke my heart with all the stuff she mentioned, she's so alone.

All I want to do Is cuddle her and tell her it's all gonna be alright.