Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 4!!

----------------------------------------

Demi's POV :

It had been 3 days since we got here, we've been mainly relaxing, watching movies or swimming at the beach every now and again.

I still haven't spoken to or met the girl from the first day.

I did however watch her surf that morning, an every morning since.
It's sounds weird when you say it like that.

But the way she rides she waves, she makes it look so simple and peaceful.

I doubt it is, maybe peaceful, but not simple.

I would probably make a fool out of my self if I ever tried to surf, I'm just so clumsy.

I would either fall and get hurt or make the biggest idiot out of myself, it's a good thing surfing isn't something I would try.

It was about 6:00am, I'm up again, like every previous morning I'm going to watch her surf.

I'm sitting out the front on the steps, with a cup of coffee in my hands.
She usually comes out just after six,
Yeah, yeah I know it's creepy I know that.

But who cares.

She finally comes out and walks towards the beach.
She gets about halfway to the water before stopping.

It's the same every morning,

She stops there puts her wetsuit on up to her waist before looking out towards the ocean while drinking her coffee.

But that changed today, instead of her usual routine where she would finishing her coffee then head out into the water.
She put her cup down and started walking, but not towards the ocean.

No she was walking towards me.

Shit.

SAMARAS POV:

She either really likes waking up early to watch the water every morning or she likes watching me.

I'm not certain but pretty confident that it's the second one.
That is considering the fact she comes out every morning at the same time I come out.

It couldn't be a coincident.
It just couldn't, that's exactly why I'm walking towards her.

I'm at least gonna find out her name.

As I got close enough to finally see her face, I see a look of panic cross her face.

That right there is a dead give away that she was staring and she knows she's been caught.

"So your either crazy and like to get up really early just to look at the ocean.
Or..... Your a crazy stalker person who likes to watch me surf" I state while a little smirk plays on my face.

"And why would I watch you surf?"she questioned playfully trying to hide the small blush that crept up her cheek.

"Well besides the fact that I have an amazing body, I'm also an awesome surfer." I reply just as playfully while a smile graces my lips.

"Bit self obsessed, don't you think?" She asked raising one of her perfect eyebrows.

God she was sexy when she did that.

"Just stating facts" I add.

"So which one was it" I ask smirking again.

"I just enjoy the early mornings is all" she replied, clearly lying.

"Mmkay" I reply laughing softly.

"So does my stalker have a name?" I question.

She glares at me playfully

"I am not a stalker." She says getting defensive.

I laugh playfully.

"Okay, your not a stalker" I give in, not that I wanted to.
It was fun playing with her but I was still curious as to what her name was.

"So does the mystery girl, who likes early mornings have a name?" I ask, still teasing a little bit.

"Demi" she replies simply.

"You" she asks.

I smile before replying

"Samara" I state.

DEMIS POV:

"So what brings you here, Demi?" She question.

There's something about this girl that makes me want to tell her everything single detail about my life.

But I don't.

"Just needed a break from my life, so here I am."

"Busy life" she asks raising an eyebrow.

"Something, like that" I reply

"What about you? Do you live here?" I question.

Yeah, since I was 4" she replies.

Our conversation was then interrupted by Mads.

"Demi, where are you?" She yells from inside.

"Coming, hold on" I yell back.

"We'll as much fun as this was I should go see my sister" I say to Samara.

"Yeah, I have school work to do anyway" she replies.

"Wait school work? How old are you" I question.

"17" she replies

"We'll little one, I'll see you around" I reply before walking away.

"Bye Demi" she say sweetly before I close the door.

I don't know what this girl was doing to me, but I liked being around her.