Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 24

Sorry it's been awhile :(

----------

Demi's POV

4 hours.

That's all the time I have left with sammy before we arrive in L.A.

4 hours until I'm back to my old life in the spot light. Don't get me wrong I love my career and all my fans, but these last couple of months alone with only sammy was amazing.

Cuddling with her on the couch watching movies or watching her gracefully surf in the ocean was something I could spend the rest of my life doing.

Even her attempting to teach me to surf was amazing, even if I did fail every time.

4 hours until I walk of this plan Hand in hand with my amazing wife.

We've talked about how we were going to tell the world. We decided to tell my parents first but that doesn't mean I won't hold her hand. It just means we'll wait until after I tell my parents to tell the world.

I'm sitting on the plan waiting to arrive in L.A.

Marissa and Elijah ship all Sammies stuff the day after we left for Paris which means all her things will already be in my apartment.

Were going to be living there until I leave for my world tour.

Sammy will be coming with me hopefully, we haven't really discussed that yet but I'm pretty sure she'll want to come.

Anyway sammy sleeping next to me while I'm nervously waiting for the plane to leave.

I haven't told mum I'm coming home today but I guess she'll find out when someone spots me at the airport.

I plan on taking sammy over there tomorrow after we get some sleep first.

Talking about sleep, I think I need some.

I get my pillow that I stole from the Paris hotel and lay down to try and get some sleep.

Samaras POV:

We've just arrived in L.A, we are currently waiting for our luggage so we can leave.

I'm extremely nervous about meeting Demi's family and being brought into the public eye. I'm trying not to show it though because Demi's freaking out about it all.

As our luggage comes I grab it before Handing Demi hers.

"Thankyou." She says quietly I can tell how nervous she about whys going to take place in a few minutes.

We were spotted getting on a flight to L.A in Paris so we know there's going to be Paps Everywhere when we walk out those doors.

Demi called her bodyguard Max to help us get us through the crowd and drive us home.

"You ready." I ask grabbing her hand.

"Nope, buts let's do it." She says picking up her bag in her other hand.

"Dems, it going to be alright. I'll be by your side no matter what." I say pulling her in a side hug and kissing her forehead.

"I love you so much baby." She says kissing my lips lightly not caring where we are.

"I love you too, now let's get this over with so we can go home and sleep." I say as we start to walk towards the exit.

We meet max just before we reach the exit doors.

"Hey max." Demi say happily.

"Hello Demetria." He says making me laugh at the name.

She glares at him while he's trying to keep a straight face.

"Why do you insist on calling me that , I hate it." She says pouting.

"Aww you know I'm kidding, I haven't seen you In months to annoy you." He says finally smiling.

He glances at our hands before back to me then Demi.

"So who's this." He questions looking at me.

"Oh right, max I would like to introduce you to samara"

"My wife." she adds.

I could burst out laughing at his reactions.

His eyebrows raise as he looks at Demi confused.

"When you said you wanted to take a vacations to Hawaii I didn't think you would come back married." He says chuckling.

"Yeah me neither." She says laughing as well.

"Well it's nice to meet you max." I say extending my hand to him."

"You too." He says as he shakes it.

"Now as much as I'm loving this weird meeting, I'm tired so can we please move this party into the car." I say making them both chuckle.

"She's going to keep you on your toes." Max says to Demi chuckling.

"Your telling me." She says smiling.

We make our way through the crowd hand in hand with max clearing a pathway to the car.

We get to the car but not before the paps spot us and start shouting questions.

"Demi Demi, over here."

"Demi where have you been."

"Who's this."

"Demi, did you go back to rehab again?"

"Are you back on drugs."

They shout as I feel her tense up, she has explained a bit about her past and I love how she's become so strong but I think little comments like that still effect her.

"It's alright baby." I whisper into her ear just before we reach the car.

we get Into the back seats while max puts our things in the back.

I pull her against my body into a hug as soon as the doors shut.

"Are you alight baby girl?" I question.

"Yeah I'm alright, I just fucking hate them. Why do they have to be so mean about it all."

"I don't know baby but your so strong and just remember they just want a reaction. I love you baby, now let's go home." I say kissing her lips lightly.

"I love you too baby, so much. You always know how to cheer me up." She says snuggling into my chest.

We spent the next 20 minutes in the car before arriving at her apartment.

I didn't get a chance to look around her apartment because we left our stuff in the lounge room before going straight to her room for some much needed rest.

It may have only be 6:00 but today has been a long day and I'm so tired and I know Demi was as well.

I drifted of into a peaceful sleep with Demi snuggled into my body.

--------

Hope you enjoyed.