Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 3 bitches !!!!!

ENJOY

--------------------------------------------

DEMIS POV:

It's beautiful.

We arrived at the house about 15 minutes ago, which makes it about 6:15am.

I just can't get over how beautiful the house is and the water, OMG it looks magical.

I am So glad We decide to do this.

As soon as we arrived we ditched un packing and just wandered around.

I'm standing by the water admiring the view when Mads and Marissa join me.

"This place is awesome" Mads yells excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm so happy I'm your Bestfriend right now." Marissa adds playfully.

"Aren't you always happy to be my Bestfriend" I ask questionably.

"Meh, you have your moments" she's say chuckling as I pout.

"Bitch" I mumble.

"That may be, but you still love me" she says in a sing song voice.

"Yeah, yeah" I reply pushing them towards the house.

"Lets eat and un pack before we do anything else" I state walking towards to house.

I'm just about at the steps leading to the door, when I turn my head and see a girl.

She looks like she's in her late teens, she has dirty blonde hair.
She's wearing a purple bikini, with a wetsuit thrown over her shoulder.

She also has a coffee mug in one hand and a surf board under the other.

She's got beautiful blue eyes that you could look at all day.

She must live or be staying next door.
I don't realise I'm staring until she gives me a small shy smile, while looking straight at me.

Crap, why was I staring.
A small blush creeps up my cheek at the thought of her catching me staring.
I lift my head up again and smile back, before turning around and walking back inside.

Well that was weird.

SAMARAS POV:

"Argh" I groan at the sound of my alarm clock.

It's so so early!

Just because I loved waking up at six every morning for the surf, didn't mean it was easy.

I rolled out of bed and headed to my draws.
Grabbing my purple bikini, I slipped in on, I then pulled my hair back into a tight pony tale.

I Made my way into the kitchen, going straight to the coffee machine.

I need caffeine.

This was pretty much the same routine I went through every morning, before grabbing my board and trekking it down to the beach.

As I made my way down to the beach I hare my coffee it one hand, my wetsuit over my shoulder and my board under my other arm.

I hade just gotta to the bottom of my steps before I heard her.

She had the most beautiful voice, i didn't really take notice of what she was saying all I heard was something about un packing.

I turned my head to put a face to the voice, when I caught her already staring at me.

I have her a small shy smile.

She blushed and looked down, but not before I got a good look at her.

She was beyond beautiful, she looked only a couple years older than myself.
She had the most sexy curves I've even seen on a girl.

I couldn't gotten lost in her gorgeous brown eyes, but didn't because that might be creepy considering I don't even know her.

She wasn't the tallest girl, but it suited her.
She had neon pink hair which amused me, I didn't think anyone could pull that off.
But she does..... And well.

She was wearing a pair of tight leather pants that did things to me.
Sexual things.

I doubt I'll get to see her in them again considering the heat here, so I was enjoying the view while I had it.

She had a guns and roses band shirt on underneath a ripped baggy jean jacket.
You could tell she was the punk kind of girl, who's really into music.

As much as I was enjoying the view I needed to cool down, I think a surf would be the best option right now.

I give her another small smile
Before watching her walk back inside.

I wonder who she is?

Is she staying next Door?

I'v never seen her here before!

I really needed to stop these thoughts, we haven't even spoken to each other and I already want her.

I think a surf is in need right now.

I took of into the water trying to clear my thought of this mystery girl.

I didn't work!

I think my summer was about to get really interesting.

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 3 done!!!

ENJOY!
:)