Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 9
Enjoy

--------------

Demi's POV:

Our lips moves perfectly in sync together, they tasted so good.
I probably should of explained what I was thinking before attacking her lips with my own.
She's probably so confused, but she was kissing back so in this moment in time I didn't care.

I ran my hands down her sides as I kissed her with as much passion as I could.
I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, begging for entrance.
She parted her lips allowing me to slip my tongue inside her mouth.
I could feel myself getting wet, i should stop, but I couldn't, everything about this just felt so right. I ran my hands down to her hips before slipping them into her shirt, I moved my hands upwards along her tones abs and her silky smooth skin.

I wanted her so bad, it was killing me, I went to move my hards further upwards.
But she pulled back, I knew she wanted an explanation.
I just didn't know where to start.

"What was that" she asks.

"I don't know, I-I just needed to kissed you, maybe I shouldn't of.

"No i liked it"she replied looking down.

"I just don't understand, why I mean I though you didn't want this."

"We'll I didn't well at least I tried to tell myself that."

" I've been wanting to kiss you for so long, but refused to let myself."

"why"

"Because I terrified of what it means"

"What do you mean"

"That kiss was the best thing I've ever experienced, and that scares me because i know deep down no boy had ever made me feel that way and never will."
"But it also terrifies me because your only seventeen and if the media found out that I was with a 17 year old.
So much bad stuff could happen, then theres my family, I don't known what they would think.
They might hate me or something." I ramble on.

"Demi, do you want something between us" she asks softly.

Do I, I wonder I mean she's all I think about and that kiss was amazing.

"I think so"

"well I do, you are the most beautiful, sweet, caring and amazing girl I've ever meet.
I tried hiding my feelings for you but they won't go away and I don't want to hide them anymore"
"I know your scared but we can keep it between us, you don't have to tell anyone until you ready.
And we don't even have to label this if you don't want to, i just want to be with you."

I smile at how sweet and caring she is.

"You so sweet, you know that"

She blushed then smile at me.

"So is that a, you want to be with me as we'll" she questions

I smile and lean into her and give her a soft kiss on the lips.

"Yes that a, I want to be with you too."

She gives me the biggest smile ever,
Then Attacks my lips with her own.

Were keep making out on the couch for awhile, I'm currently sitting on top of her, Straddling her waist I'm running my hands up and down her body again.
Her abs are amazing, in getting all hot and bothered,
"we should probably stop before we go to far, to quickly" she adds still kissing me.

"Mmm yeah probably" I say kissing her back.

I need to stop, I think.
I quickly pull away from her, only to find her pouting.

"Your the one who wanted to stop" I tease.

"I didn't want to we just had to, Because as beautiful and hot as you are I'm not ready to have sex.

She replies making me think of her age again.
She's so young.

"Hey, I know what your thinking, but your only just over 3 years older, I'm nearly 18." She says reading my mind.

"I know, i just don't want people judging us.

"It'll be alright I promise" she says standing up and hugging me.
"
Now let's watch some more movies and cuddle."

I smile at her, because that's exactly what I want.

----------

Short chapter I know I'm sorry, I'm currently writing another Demi story called MEETING DEMI LOVATO!

Check it out if you haven't already.

so updates might be limited to once a day.

Thanks, hope you enjoyed
:)