Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 16!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy
:)

---------

Demi's POV:

We can't do this.

Those are the words running through my head as I sit on this couch in front samara.

"W-wh-a-a-t do y-ou mean we can't do this" I force out as my world is on the verge of shattering.

"Demi, I do love you more thank anything, but who are we trying to kid. This relationship isn't going to work. You live In L.A I love here, and you and 21 year old famous popstar. Do you really believe people will be okay with us?"she tells me.

" I don't care how old you are I love you, we can work the other thugs out. As long as I have you I don't care about anyone else."

"But Demi want about your family and your career, I can't ask you to jeopardize those things for me"

"your not asking, I want to be with you, and anyone that can't accept that well I don't want them in my life.

I love you samara, I'm in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I know we've only know each for just 2 months, but your the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Are you sure Demi because I'm so In love with you that my world would be over if you left me."

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life Sammy"

That's all the confirmation she needed. She crashed her lips against mine, I loved the way she kissed me, so soft and delicate yet passionate and full of love, I'll never get over the feeling.

I run my hands up and down her body, she hops on top of me so she's straddling my waist. My hands move to her ass, I pull her closer to me so our bodies are flushed up against each other. My haps find there way up her body an on her stomach, I love her abs. She starts kissing my neck leaving a wet trail up and down my neck.

I feel her sucking and biting my neck.

"Your gonna leave a mark." I say between breaths.

"That's the point she mumbles."

"Mmmmm that feels so good" I moan.

I feel her smirk against my neck before continuing her actions, I run my hands up and down her toned stomach getting closer and closer to her breast.

I finally reach them and grab them softly, I hear her moan against my neck. I decided to test the water and squeeze a bit more.

"Mmm Demi, don't stop" she moans against my neck.

I rub them more, through her bra before letting go to pull her shirt of.

I pull it over her head before she attaches her lips back to my own, we kiss passionately and I run my hands over her bra.

"We should stop" I say against her lips.

I can feel myself getting more turned on every time she grinds against my body.

"Mmm, but I don't want to stop."

"I no neither do I, but I'm not going to be able to stop soon."

"No Demi, I mean I don't want to stop, I'm ready.

"Wait are you sure, I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you."

"I want this Demi, I love you so much. I want to to make love to me, I want you to be my first." Sammy says shocking me.