Life In Paradise

Chapter 25

-------

Demis Pov:

its about 10:00am and im sitting in the lounge room drinking coffee waiting for sammy to get up.

im flicking through the channels when something cathes my eye.

its a gossip show, usually I wouldnt watch these stupid rumor filled shows, but I couldnt help it this time.

DEMI LOVATO SPOTTED GETTING OF A FLIGHT COMING FROM HAWII, HAS THE POPSTAR FINALLY COME OUT OF HIDING.

EARLY THIS YEAR THE POPSTAR DROPPED OF THE GRID.

WHY DID SHE LEAVE?

AND WHO IS THE GIRL SHE WAS SPOTTED WITH?

DID POP STAR DEMI LOVATO RELAPSE AFTER HER MESSY BREAK UP WITH WILMER.

WE CAN ONLY HOPE SHE HASNT RESORTED BACK TO HER OLD WAYS.

STAY TUNED, NEXT UP HAS MILEY CYRUS FOUND A NEW MAN IN HER LIFE?

Great now people will think I fucking relasped again.

some people are really stupid, I mean just because most celebrities go to rehab and not recovee doesnt mean nobody can.

Grrr, Im so pissed right now, I wish those stupid paps would leave me and my life the fuck alone.

"whos wilmer?" sammy says from behind me, scary the shit out of me.

I new there was something we never dicussed.

"umm hes my ex boyfriend" I say as she sits down next to me.

"was it really a bad breakup or is that just a rumor." she asks.

"it was pretty messing." I say.

"what happened?" she asks.

"actaully no you dont have to answer that." she says quickly.

"no, its alright, we probably should of had this discussion before we got married"

"nah we too cool, for that" she says cockily.

"aha defiantly" I say.

"anyway, he um cheated on me a couple of time, I loved him so I stayed with him until I caught him with another women in our bed. after that I was done, I broke thjngs of and never looked back. sometimes I still get texts of him but never reply." I say getting emotional.

im not upset because where not together anymore its mainly because of the pain he put me through.

she pulls me close and kisses my head.

"well hes a fucktard for hurting the best thing he ever had" she says making me smile.

"fucktard, really?" I question laughing.

"yeah it just came out, ahah" she says.

"your amazing you know that" I say smiling.

"you always know what to say or do to cheer me up" I add.

"I know im just that awesome"  she says smirking.

"I love you," I say smiling at her silliness.

"I love you too baby, so much I will never hurt you like he did." she says making me tear up again.

"thankyou" I say confusing her.

"for what?" she asks.

"for being such an amazing wife" I say.

"well in that case your welcome" she says.

I pull her close and connect our lips.

I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip begging for entrance.

she opens her mouth and allows my tongue to enter.

we continue to make out, things get heated with both our tops on the floor so we have nothing covering our chest.

I was about to take her pants of when my phone ringing rudely interrupted us.

Ring  Ring.

"fucking hell"i curse.

sammy chuckles under me before reaching her top.

"answer that babe, im going to jump in the shower." she says walking away.

"dammit mum, such nad timing" I mumble under my breath as I look at the caller ID.

I put my shirt on before answering the phone.

"hey mum"

"demi, why didnt you tell me you were coming home and whos the girl you brought back with you"

"slow down mum, im sorry I didnt tell you, its hard to explain over the phone. ill come over and see you in a couple of hours."

"okay, good, ill see you later."

"by mum I love you"

" bye dems."

I hung up the phone dreading the conversation I would have to have with her.

I needed to think about how I was going to tell her.

but before I do that, theres a sexy ass girl I call my wife naked in the shower.

I walk down the hall into the hall and join her in the shower.

worrying can wait.

----------

sorry its short.

hope you enjoyed.

10 comments & 20 votes

for next chapter