Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 18!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!

-------/

Samaras POV:

I was just getting into the kiss, when a voice interrupted us. I watched Demi's face and it went from happiness to fear.

She must be terrified, one of her biggest fears was her family and friends finding out. Now here she was faced with having to tell her best friend so soon.

"Marissa." She said turning around to face her friend.

"What are you doing here ?" Demi questions.

"I came to surprise my bestfriend and spend the rest of her vacation with her, but it looks like I'm the one getting surprised."

"What's going on Demi? Your gay now? Your getting Married to some random girl you've just met. Are you crazy?"

"No I'm not crazy, and she's not just some random girl, I love her." Demi says getting defensive of me.

I'm grateful for it, I entwine out hands and give hers a gentle squeeze for reassurance.

"You love her, Demi you've known her for like 2 and a half months, you can't love her."

" I do love her, she means everything to me."

Marrissa looks back and forth from me and Demi.

"Can you give us a minute to talk in private?" Marissa questions.

"Sure." I say before turning to Demi.

"No you don't have to go." Demi says.

"Na it's alright you and Marissa have some catching up to do and I have to talk to Eli anyways." I respond.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later?" She questions.

"Yeah defiantly." I respond and then give her a lingering peck on the mouth, not caring that Marrissa's there.

She smiles into the kiss before I pull away.

"Nice seeing you again Marrissa." I say giving her a small smile.

She doesn't smile back but does reply.

"Yeah you too."

I leave the house hoping my conversation goes better than the one I just listened to.

Demi's POV:

I wish samara never left, I'm nervous to be alone with marrissa, I don't want her to hate me.

I walk away from her and into the lounge room. I hear footsteps so I know she's following, I sit down on the couch and wait for her to do the same.

I want to talk, to explain things but I can't find the words. We sit in silence for what feels like hours before she breaks the silence.

"So I think you need to explain, because right now I'm pretty sure I need to get you committed for insanity.

I glare at her, not liking her joke.

"That's not funny."

"It wasn't supposed to be, seriously Demi, your getting married. What the actual fuck, I was gone for just over 2 months."

"I know it's a little crazy."

"Pfft, more like insanely crazy."

I glare at her again.

"Let me finish, it's crazy I know but I love her, and these last couple of months have been the best of my life. I've never felt like this before Marrissa, I can't imagine my life without her. She means everything for me and I would do anything for her."

Marrissa's POV:

I seriously thought Demi was insane for wanting to get married to her. but looking at her talking now, the way she lights up when she talks about samara or when her names mentioned. I can only see love in her eyes, she's fallen hard, I can't say I'm not scared for her, but what can I do? She's my bestfriend.

"Now I'm not saying your not crazy because I still think you are."
She glares at me again but I ignore her.

"But... Your my bestfriend and if love you no matter what, and I can tell you love her. So if you want to get married at 21 to a 17 year old then I'm okay with that and I'll support you."

"So you don't hate me." Demi says letting a tear slide down her face.

"Aww sweetie, I could never hate you, your my bestfriend." I say pulling her into a hug.

"I still think your insane, but you tell me where and when and I'll be standing next to you while you get married."

Some people will say I'm as crazy, if not crazier than you, but I'll always support you no matter what."

"Thankyou Mar, that means a lot to me, you'll love sammy. She's amazing."

"I'm sure I will but don't underestimate me, if she ever hurts you, I will hunt her down and make her regret it." I say giving her my best innocent smile.

"Well you want have to cause she'll never hurt me, I know she's the one for me, forever."

"Well then I guess we better start planning this wedding.

Demi's POV:

I can't begin to explain how happy I am that marrissa is on board with my relationship and now future wedding.

I feel a weight lifted of my shoulder, one down. Now my hole family to go.

---------

Hope you all enjoyed, sorry it's short, needed to get some sleep and wanted to get something up for you guys.

Next update should be tomorrow or the next day.

Until next time!!! :)