Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 23!!!

--------

Demi's POV:

Waking up in bed next to my wife, in one of the fanciest hotels in Paris is something I could defiantly get used to.

We in a beautiful penthouse hotel that over looks the city, and the water.
At night is when it's at it's finest, nothing but the moonlight reflecting on the water and the city lights.

I really didn't want to ever leave this place, I would eventually have to but for now it was me and sammy in this place for a week.

We arrived last night and can I just say that honeymoon sex is the most amazing thing ever.

Making love to her is always magical but I think knowing i get to spend the rest of my life with her makes it 10x better.

I gently remove sam's arm from around my waist and get out of bed.
I look at the clock as it reads 8:34.
I make my way into the kitchen to make myself some coffee, before heading out on to the balcony to enjoy the view.

The temperature is quite nice, just warm enough to be able to wear shorts and a tank top.

I sit down on the lounge that is placed on the balcony before looking out into the city.

There was so much going through my head right now.

How did I get so lucky?

I had the most beautiful person in the world as my wife.
I was living my dream job.
I hate everything I've ever wanted and more.
My life was perfect.
We almost perfect, there was still the fact that my parents didn't know I was married now. Or that I was married to a girl, then not accepting my relationship would tear me apart. But in the end I would always chose my wife.

The idea of them not accepting me had me frowning, I just prayed they supported my choices.

"What's got my amazing wife frowning?" Sammy questions pulling me from my thoughts.

She walks over to wear I am with her coffee before putting it down and sitting next to me.

She pulls me so I'm sitting between her legs with my back against her front.

"I didn't hear you get up!" I say trying to avoid the matter.

"That's because I'm a sneaky ninja" she states making me chuckle.

" I'm sure you are." I say.

"Seriously though sweetie, is this about your family?" She questions.

I sometimes wonder if she really is only 18, she wise beyond her age. She's also amazing at reading me, that something I love most about her. She can read me so well.

I sigh.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"We may have only been technically married for less than 48 hours but I can read you like a book babe." She says making my heart melt.

"You don't regret marrying me, do you?" She ask making me sad that she fought that.

"NO, of course not baby marrying you is one of the best decisions I've even made. I'm just scared about losing them." I say reassuring her.

"I know baby, but maybe they'll be alright with it. From what you and Marissa have told me about them, they sound like loving and accepting people." She says kissing my cheek sweetly.

"They are, but there's still that worry in my head." I say.

"Well how about we leave the worrying until after we get back from our honeymoon." She says kissing my neck.

"That way we can use this next week to just enjoy ourselves." She say trailing kisses down my neck.

I turn around to face her so I'm now straddling her waist.

"And how do you suppose we do that." I question seductively.

"Well I was thinking we could start with a relaxing romantic candle lit bath, then well i guess well just see what happens." She says before capturing my lips with her own.

"That sounds amazing, but I have a better idea of what we can do first." I say moving y hands under her t-shirt.

"Mmm I like you thinking lovato." She say kissing down my neck.

"Let's go to the bed room." I say standing up and pulling her with me.

She says nothing as I pull her through the suit and into the bedroom.

She shuts the door before turning around to face me.

Before she can even speak I attached my lips to hers. My arms go straight around her neck and hers move to my waist.

She lifts me up so my legs are wrap around her waist and her hands are resting on my ass.

She takes me towards the bed before gently placing me down.

I move up the bed more as she gets on the bed and crawls on top of me.

She straddles my waist and she gently lifts my shirt up and over my head.

I never had a chance to put a bra on this morning so I'm left with my bare chest exposed.

She leans down and kissed down from my neck to my boobs. She takes one of my hard nipples into her mouth and gently sucks and pulls on it.

I moan as she starts sucking harder before moving on to my other one.

I tug at her shirt hoping she'll get the hint that I won't her to take it off.

She does and she allows me to pull the shirt over her head, I throw it across the room. I pull her down so her bare chest is against mine. I capture her lips and swipe my younger across her lips begging for entrance. She grants it without hesitation, my tongue entrance her mouth as I kiss her as passionately as I can manage.

She breaks the kiss as she trails kisses down my stomach to the top of my shorts.

She slowly pulls my shorts and underwear of together and tosses them on to the floor.

She waist no time before moving her head down to wear my core is craving her touch.

She sucks on my clit as I feel my self getting more wet as each second goes by.

"Mm baby I need you." I moan out.

"What do you need babe." She husks out sexily.

"I need you inside of me." I say desperately.

She does as I ask, she sticks two of her fingers inside of me before reattaching her mouth the my clit.

I moan as I feel myself nearing my climax.

"I-I'm s-oo clos-e" I whimper out as I feel myself reach my climax.

I completely let go and feel my juices spilling out.

Sammy licks all of my juices up leaving nothing behind.

I feel my breaths start to calm down as I come down from my high.

She climbs back up to my face ad leaves a chaste kiss on my lips.

"That was amazing." I say and she lays down next to me.

"Yeah, I could pleasure you all day and never get tired of it." She says as I feel my core heat up again.

"Oh, there will defiantly be more of you down there, but first, it's my turn." I say smirking at her before climbing on top wasting no time.

------------

Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's taking me awhile to update. Trying to manage 3 stories is harder than I thought.

Until next time ☺️☺️