Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 2

:)

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------

Demi's POV:

"Maddie let's go, Where gonna miss our flight if you don't hurry up."
I yelled upstairs to my sister.

"Sorry I'm coming, just had to do some last minute packing" she relied walking down the stairs with her suit case.

"Finally" I mumble.

Hi My names Demi Lovato, you've probably heard of me before.
I mean being an international Pop Star does get you recognised.

Anyway you're probably wondering what all that yelling was before.
Well you see living life as a famous singer is great.

I love singing.

I love my lovatics.

I love everything about it.

But starting a career in the spot light at such a young age, doesn't give you much time to yourself.

So that's why I'm currently on my way to live in Hawaii.

Now as much as I won't a break, I don't actually want to be all alone.

So that's why I've brought my little sister Mads and Bestfriend Marissa with me.

I was going to bring my older sister Dallas as well but she was too busy with her boyfriend.

So it's just myself Maddie and Marissa for about six months.

That's along break from the industry, but a well needed one.

We are going to be staying in a secluded 3 bedroom beach house on the coast of Hawaii.

The house actually belongs to my aunt, So I asked if we could stay there for awhile.

She didn't even care to be honest, she's to busy being a big shot business women in L.A.

I so glad to be getting away for awhile, it was all just becoming to hectic for me to handle.

They wanted another album, more touring, interviews and there the fact that I recently broke up with my boy Wilmer.

He cheated on me, it wasn't the first time but I loves him so I stayed after he promised he wouldn't do it again.

He lied.

So now here I am getting ready for the best holiday ever.

No work, no to worry about.

Well kind of no work. The only way my agent would agree to this, is if I promised to have enough songs for a new album when I came back.

Thats no problem though, writing songs is so easy for me
Probably the easiest thing I do actually, the lyrics just naturally come.

I haven't had this much time to myself since I was about 13, before I got my big break and my career began.

So I'm really looking forward to relaxing on the beaches with two of my favourite girls and no drama.

Well at least that's what I thought!

--------------------------------------------

Well there's chapter 2.
Sorry it's short .
I just wanted to introduce Demi and a bit about her life before I actually started the story.

Next chapter will be up after i get home from school.

Comments and suggestion appreciated
:)