Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 15
Sorry it took a couple of days I'll try to update more often.

ENJOY:)

----------------

Samaras POV:

I got a text from Demi after I finished my surf this morning. she either had impeccable or she was watching me surf again.

I'm gonna go with the second option hands down, it should be creepy but it's not. I like knowing she watches me, it's comforting. Like I know she's not using me for a fling or something, it makes me feel wanted and even a little bit loved.

She texted me a very simple sentence:

Come to mine at 9:00am.

She didn't any symbols or kisses which kind of has me worried. I hope it's nothing bad, what if she's breaking up with me? Or leaving?

I have to calm down, I think to myself, it's probably nothing.

It's now quarter to nine and I'm just finishing getting dressed after my shower. I finish the final touches of my hair and put a little makeup on. I don't really need to makeup, not to sound self obsessed or anything but I am really pretty without makeup. But I still like to get a bit dressy for Demi.

Demi's POV:

I sent samara a text after she finished her surf, she'll defiantly know I'm still watching her. But I just wanted her to get it before she made plans or anything.

I just wanted a simple but amazing day with her. So I've decided on a quiet home made dinner and movies.

I know she'll love it because she's always been someone who loves simple but thoughtful things. So I'm making her favourite food which is lasagna and a couple of her favourite movies.

I'm just pulling out the food when I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in" I yell from the kitchen.

"Demi what if I was like a psycho murderer or something" she replies with a straight face entering the kitchen.
I know she's trying the be serious but I notice the small smile she's trying to hide.

"Well then I would have to ask you to please leave because I'm having my amazing girlfriend over for dinner" I say laughing.

"Well in that case I'll leave you to your dinner" she finally let the smile slip through while chuckling.

"Very funny, now get over her and give me a kiss, I haven't seen you in ages" I reply pouting.

She smiles at me before walking over.

"Demi as much as I love kissing you, and I do. We saw each other yesterday and I'm pretty certain someone was watching me surf again this morning" I blush at the last comment before replying.

"Yeah but we haven't spent time together with just us in ages, I'm having really bad samara withdrawals." I say letting another pout grace my lips.

"Aw is someone missing me" she teases.

"Yes now kiss me women" I add.

"As you wish" she replies.

Before I even get a chance you reply our lips are smashed together. I'll never get over the feeling of her lips on mine, the way they move perfectly together.

She swipes her tongue along my bottom lip begging for entrance, I grant it immediately. I warp my arms around her waist while hers are around my neck.

We battle for dominance, before I finally win, I missed her lips so much. I've never craved anything This much before.

I move my arm down from her waist to her ass, before squeezing it. She lets out a moan before I move my lips onto her neck. I nip and suck up and down her neck, probably leaving love bites everywhere. I here her moan again and again, her moans make me weak in the knees. I want to take her right her, I want to taste her and feel every inch of her body. But I have to stop before I take things to far, she's not ready.

"We should stop" I mumble against her lips.

"I don't want to" she says, it shocks me at first before snapping back to reality.

"We need to stop, before we go to far" I say again before pulling back and resting my forehead against hers.

"I don't want to stop though, I want you Demi." she say kissing my lips again. I melt into the kiss before pulling back.

"No you don't, not yet anyway. You were just caught up in the moment, but that okay, so was I." I say before pecking her lips.

"Fine, maybe your right, but I would still like that hot make out session to continue." She says kissing my neck.

"So do I baby trust me, but we both know were gonna get work up really quickly." I reply reluctantly pulling away and going to serve up the dinner.

"Now I spent hours preparing this food for you so lets eat it before it goes cold." I reply dramatically.

"Mmm, yum, this smells so good Dems." She replies trying to eat the food before it's served.

I smack her hand away before giving her a fake stern look.

"Oh no you don't, wait until it's severed, now go put one of the movies I got in and sit on the couch, I'll bring the food in." I reply.

I watch her leave, not without checking her out first. I then grab the two plates and follow her in.I look to the tv before laughing loudly causing her to look Up to me curiously.

"Really Sam, frozen? Again? " I say sitting down next to her and passing her food to her.

"What it's a good movie" she says proudly.

"Yeah I have to agree with you there,"

We watch the movie in silence while enjoying the amazing food cool by yours truly. Usually I'm a really shit cook and burn everything I make but this turned out surprisingly well.

I put my plate down on the coffee table before Resting my head on samara.

"That was amazing food Demi, Thankyou for tonight." She says kissing my cheek.

I don't know why but i blushed at that action.

"Aww is Dems Dem blushing, that's so cute." She says teasingly.

"Shut up" I reply looking into her gorgeous eyes. They are so captivating, I can't look away.

"Why are you staring at me like that" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Your just so beautiful" I reply.

She blushes before looking down.

"I love you" I blurt out without realising.

As Soon as the words leave my mouth I know I meant them. But I'm still freaking out. Why did if just say that.
It's to soon.

I look up to her face to see a shocked expression, she just stares at me for ages.

"S-sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said that." I stutter out. Hoping she's not freaking out.

"do you really mean it." She whisper, I'm barley able to hear her.

"I do" I reply as confident as I can manage.

"But maybe I shouldn't have said that, I mean we haven't been together for long, maybe it's too soon." I ramble before getting cut off.

He lips are on mine, I can feel the passion. All of my worries fly out the door with this one simple action .

She pulls back.

"I love you too Demi, I'm pretty sure I've loved you since the first time we met but I don't think we can do this....

-----------

Sorry please don't hate me I'll update tomorrow, just really tired and need sleep at the moment, my other story will be updated tomorrow aswell.

Hope you enjoyed
:)