Chapter 27

Chapter 27

---------

Sammy's Pov:

It's  been a week since everything went down with Demi's  mum.

Demi hasnt had any contact from her since thay day.

The rest of her familys been really supportive of us and our relationship.

They taken me in as there own which makes me really thankful considering I've never had a big family.

Today is the day that Demi announces to the world that she married to me.

I can tell she nervous, i mean even I'm nervous about it.

Its a big thing to not only announce thats she married but thats shes married to a girl.

She is in the middle of gettimg dressed for her Ellen interview at the moment.

She chose Ellen to announce sush major new because she good friends with her and she the most caring person you will ever meey apparently.

I walk into the room to see her dressed in her usual entire:

Leather pants

Band shirt

Leather jacket

Flannel shirt

Combat boots.

I really love everything the stlye she has.

In Hawaii i didnt get to see her in outfits like this because if the weather so she was mainly in shorts and a tank or better yet, bikinis.

"You look so hot" i say scaring her.

"Shit you scared me, thankyou baby." She smiles before looking back in the mirror.

"Are you sure i look okay, maybe i should change." She say nervously.

"No baby you look perfect i say walking up behind her and wrappi m g my arms around her waist while restong my head on her shoulder.

"Really" she questions.

"Really" i answer koissing her neck lightly.

"And if we didnt have to leave right now i would through you on this bed and have my way with you." I say making her chuckle.

"Save that for later, first we have to shock the world with my news, twitters going to blow up after this." She says finding a new spout of confidence.

"Lets bounce" I say making myself and Demi both burst into laughter.

"Never say that again" she says through laughs.

"Agreed" i say giggling as we walk out the door.

-----

Demis pov:

"5 minutes until your on" some stage man says to me.

My nervous immediately  times by 10 as my hands start to shake.

"Baby its going to be fine i promise" sammy says taking my hands in hers.

"You'll be perfect" she says before kissing my lips making me smile.

"Okay, i can do this" i say before getting ready to walk on stage.

"Thats my girl" sammy says before playfully smaking my ass.

I give her a playful glare before walking off towards the stage making sure to shake my ass just a little bit more to tease sammy.

As i walk on stage i realise all my nerves from before are gone.

That girl really is a miracle worker.

I greet Ellen with a hug before sitting down on the couch.

E: So Demi how are we today?

D: I'm great thanks Ellen, i have alot happening in my life at the moment.

E: Yes your going on tour soon, is that right?

D: yes i leave in 2 weeks actually, im really excited about this tour.

E: Well I bet it going to be amazin, Evveryone go but tickets for Demis world tour.

D: YES DO THAY NOW IT STARTS SEPTEMBER 7 :)

E: Now another thing i wanted to talk about today was you being spotted getting of a plane from hawaii.

D: Yes i was, i went to Hawaii for a vacation and no before you ask it wasnt because i relapse, i just wanted to get away for a bit.

E: i get that everyone needs a b4eak sometime, but we are all wondering who the mystery girl was that came back with you.

This was it i thought in my head this wmas the big reveal.

D: Well shes actually my wife.

Thats all it took for everyone to gaps and be in shock.

E: Your wife?

D: Yes, We got married while we were in hawaii.

i say smiling proudly.

E: Well i can defianlty say i did not see that coming.

D: Neither did i, it just happened. But I've  never been happier.

i say making eveyone chuckle.

E: Well there you go everyone, all 6ou questions have been married, Demi lovato is now of the market. Stay tuned for our next guest.

I feel so free now thay everybodt knows, it really is a great feeling to be so open with everyone.

I walk back stage to be tackled in a hug by sammy.

"That was amazing baby, im so proud of you." She says kissing me passionatly.

"Mm baby as much as i love this, maybe we should continue this at home." I say smirking sugtestivly.

"Your right, lets go"she says dragging me out to the car.

We race home, probably speeding a little bit.

As we walk down the hallway tk my apartment i cant keep my eyes of sammy.

Well that was unti lshe stopped abruptly me smash into her.

"Whats wrong?" i questions confused before looking in the same direction as her.

There standing at my door was my mother who wanted nothing to do with me last week.

---------