Chapter 28

So sorry, its been way to long!! Please forgive me!! Been having some family problems :(!!

Chapter 28

Demis pov

Its offically the first night of tour! I am so excited to kick start my world tour.

To say the last few weeks have been crazy, would be such an understatment.

First my mother pretty much disowns me for being happy and in love.

Then i come out to the world and announce my new relationship status on live television.

Then my mother shows up at my apartment after ignoring me, to apologise and ask for forgiveness.

Of course as the loving daughter i am, i forgave her.

It hurt what she did but she did seem really sincere about it.

So im back on good terms with her. Mum along with the rest of the family are here with me for my first show on tour.

"Demi, your on in 5." My stage manager calls from somewhere."

"Okay" i yell back before turning back to my family.

"Well thats my cue, better get on stage"

"goodluck dems, well be in the crowd cheering you on." My mum say giving me a hug along with the rest of the family, before walking out the door and leaving me and sammy alone.

"I cant wait to see you perform" sammy says walking towards me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Is it weird that were married but youve never seen me perform live?" I question.

"A little bit, but our relationship is weird, i mean im dating you arnt i? " she says playfully.

"Not nice" i pout.

"Sorry not sorry, nah you amazing, your gonna be amazing tonight, now go kick some ass on stage before i rip your clothes of here because your looking extremely sexy tonight" she says making me chuckle.

"Mm thats sounds nice maybe i dont need to perform tonight" i say pulling her closer and connecting our lips.

"Dont think so lovato, i came here to watch ny bae perform, now get on stage" she says pecking my lips once last time.

"I love you" i say before turning around to walk away.

" i love you too, now go make them lovatics go wild" she says before slapping my ass as i walk away.

I shake my head before taking the stage to do what i do best.

Its gonna be a awesome night.

~~~~~
So im thinking about ending this story soon, i feel as if its run it course and its time to bring it to an end. As you can see i hardly update and when i do they are short!! Will keep you updated on whats happening!!

Thankyou to all my readers