Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato )

Chapter 11

Enjoy :)

----------

Samaras POV:

After i got of the phone Demi went really quiet.
I wasn't sure what had happen, but she seemed different, almost nervous.
Maybe.

"Are you alright, Dems?" I question while wrapping my hands around her.

"Yeah, I'm good. Aren't you gonna go surfing?" She asks pecking me on the lips.

"Ohh yeah. I'll come see you later, I have to Go home to sort some stuff out for tomorrow. But we'll hang out later?" I told her questionably.

"Sure I'll see you later babe" Demi says before walking into the bathroom to shower.

Something defiantly not right with her.

Later that day:

I haven't heard from Demi since this morning, I'm not sure why she was acting weird but I want to do something nice for her.
So that's why I told her I needed to sort stuff out, but it wasn't for Elijah. No I'm going to make a nice dinner on the beach for us.

The beach will be empty by the time we go out there, so we'll be alone.

I wan to ask her to be my girl, i no what your thinking.
We agreed to keep it to ourself, I still don't mind keeping it quiet but I want to be able to call her my girlfriend.

I hope she won't freak out about it or not want to be my girlfriend.

But I'm still going to ask, I'm going to take a chance because I want this and I'm pretty sure she does too.

I'm making some chicken dish I found online, with a salad as a side.
I don't drink alcohol and neither does she so Were having diet cokes for drinks.

It's 6:30 and the diner is ready, i already set up the blanket and pillows
On the beach because I knew she would be watching tv all day.

I've got the set up closer enough to the house so the porch lights will give us a way to see.
The sun has just set and the sky's nearly dark.
I wanted it to be dark because I knew it would be a beautiful night with the stars and moon out.

I grab my jacket just in case it gets cold before heading out the door with the food.

I place the food on the blanket, then head over to get Demi.
I haven't mentioned anything about this night to Demi, so I hope she'll come.

I walk up to her door with my hands nervously in each other, I really want this night to go well.

I knock on her door before waiting patiently for her to answer.

She does answer, so I knock again. Maybe she avoiding me and doesn't want to talk to me.
My thoughts are quickly cut of by her answering the door.

"Hey, I didn't think you were gonna come back over" she says slightly sad.

" sorry I wanted to come earlier but I had some stuff to sort out." I say watching her expression change to a happier one.

"Well Im glad you here now, want to come in" she says stepping aside.

"Actually no" I say watching here face drop. I can't stand seeing her upset so I quickly speak again.

"But I do need you to do something for Me" I say smiling at her.

"What" she asks with a smile slightly returning to her face.

"Close you eyes and come with me" I say before guiding her out the door.