Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)

Chapter 22

------------

DEMIS POV:

This was it.

I was marrying samara today.

Everything was ready to go. We had decided to leave for Paris straight after the ceremony.

Then from Paris we were heading back to my house in L.A.

Samara finished packing up all of her stuff yesterday.

All of the her furniture is staying at the beach house because I have everything we need in my house.

We couldn't take all her belongings with us so were getting Eli and marissa to shit everything over for us while were on out honey moon.

Last night was shit, me and Sammy spent the night apart for the first time in awhile, because were both into the while wedding thing so we have to do everything right.

Marissa stayed with me and we had a girls night that mostly consisted of me whining about not being with Sam.

Sammy stayed in her beach house with Elijah for the night.

I can't believe in 6 hours I'll be married.
Samara wants to take my last because she claimed demi garner didn't sound as good as samara lovato.

She won that conversation so she'll be mrs lovato in 6 hours.

I was currently laying in bed, it was a couple of minutes before 11:00I needed to start getting ready around 11:00 to get everything done in time.

I had makeup and hair people coming today and so did samara, we had decided we wouldn't contact each other until the ceremony.

I roll over in bed as my alarm goes of, I hit the button before getting out of bed to wake marissa up.

I run into marissa's room and jump on her bed.

"Wake up, wake up." I shout jumping up and down on her bed.

"What, I'm awake." Marissa says sitting up startled.

"I'm getting married today." I scream still jumping.

"Okay demi calm down before you hurt yourself." She says pulling me so I'm sitting on the bed.

"Sorry I'm just really happy." I say excitedly.

"I can tell." Marissa says smiling.

"I can't I've I'm getting married." I say.

"Yeah it is hard to believe." Marissa says chuckling.

"What's that supposed to mean." I say pouting.

"Only that I didn't think id be going to my best friends wedding to a girl at the age of 22, it's nothing bad just surprising. I'm really glad your happy, you deserve this." She says pulling me into a hug.

"Thankyou, it really does mean a lot that your on board with this." I say hugging her closer.

"Now let's get your showered and dressed and walking down that isle." She says pushing me of her.

"Okay." I say running out of the room.

First we went to where the ceremony will be held, to make sure everything how it should be.

Everything's thinks as beautiful as it should be.

The isle is made of a white and purple arrangements of flowers and decor.

Cause there'll be no guest there are no chairs.

The Wedding is positioned so the priest will be facing with his back towards the water.