Life in Paradise ( Demi Lovato )

Hey guys, got some free time so decided to update, sorry it's been so long hope you enjoy :)!!!

Chapter 19

------

Samaras POV:

I left Demi's and Marissa to talk, I just hoped things didn't get out of hand. I didn't need my girlfriends....no fiancé bestfriend hating me.

I needed to go and talk to Eli anyway.

I found him sitting outside on porch talking to someone on his phone.

"Mark let me call you back." He said into the phone as he saw me approaching him.

"Hey lil sis, how are things?" He questioned.

"Well there's the fact my girlfriend asked me to marry her after we've know each for like 2 months?"

"Or the fact I said yes." I relied waiting for him to catch on.

"Yeah that was crazy, wait what? Did you just say you said yes?"
He asks.

I just nod yes being to afraid to look at him.

"Wow, I knew you were crazy, I just didn't think you would actually say yes."

"I know, it's just with her everything is so simple, it's like nothing else matters. I can't imagine my life without her. I love her so much Eli, she's my everything." I say smiling widely.

"I support you, 100%." He says catching me off guard.

"Really?" I say in disbelief.

"Really, you my baby sister and if she makes you happy then I say go for it. Not everyone finds what you have." He says pulling me into a hug.

"What about the distance though I mean L.A is a Long way from here."

"She said she would move here if I wanted here to."

"But you wouldn't do that would you?" He asks knowing me too well.

"No I could never do that, she's an amazing person and needs to share herself and her music with the whole world."

"So you would move to L.A and give up your life here?"

"Eli, I love it here so much, but it gets lonely, especially with you gone. When you leave the only thing I have left here that's important to me is demi, but she'll be leaving soon aswell. Then what I miss her like crazy while being all alone.?"
"I would defiantly give this little bit of happiness up for spending the rest of my life with the women I love."

"I guess you right, it would get lonely, I think you should defiantly go for it then. Spend the rest of your life with the one you love and never look back. Besides if your living in L.A we will get to see more of each other." He says smiling.

"Yeah we will, it'll bee weird living someone else, but good."

"Well then I say we make the most of the time we have here before we both start our new life's in L.A."

"Yeah I agree, we still have a month here, so what do you want to do?" I question.

"Well I know as much as you love me you really want to go see your future wife, so let's go get her and go swimming."

"I knew there was a reason I loved you." I say before heading to Demi's.

"By the way, her best friend just got here today and will be staying until she leaves." I say.

"Great, because I really didn't want to be the third wheel for the next month, and don't you mean before we leave?" He questions making me remember I was leaving aswell.

"Yeah before we leave." I say quietly while picturing my future with Demi.

--------

Gets guys I know it's short but I just wanted to give you soemthing, that ending also sounded a bit final like it was the ending but it's not don worry. I'll try to update soon and I know it's all sweet and loving now so I'll be putting some drama in soon.

Hoped you enjoyed!!!
Xoxo