SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-19]

so rashika and swayyam in mm.

everyone was enjoying with swayyam and rashika.

swayyam was running while laksh was chasing him. suddenly he hit a woman and fell down and started crying due to pain.

woman- beta [she knelt down and picked him up in his arms.]don't cry.

laksh- swayyam chachi give him to me.

[yes the lady was sujata]

sujata- chorre let's go in hall.

she brought swayyam in hall while rashika panicked seeing him cry.

rashika- champ what happened. why are you crying?

laksh- woh he fell down and that's why.

sujata made him sit on sofa and brought first aid box. swayyam got hurt on his hand.

rashika was trying to pacify him.

rashika- champ don't cry. is it hurting a lot.[she blowed air on his hand]

sujata took his hands to wipe the wound with cotton but he withdrew.

rashika- champ get first aid done.

swayyam- no it will burn

rashika- nothing will happen.

swayyam was not letting anyone to do his first aid.

rashika- champ i didn't knew you are so weak. how will you save your mumma when you are crying like this and won't get your wound cleaned. you are weak. i will tell cutie maam that champ was crying.

swayyam- no i am mumma's brave boy. papa too says that i am mumma's bodyguard. [wiping his tears] see i am not crying.

he forwards his hand to sujata to clean the wound.

swayyam- aunty you do your work. i will not cry.

sujata carefully does the first aid.

sujata- tell me what you wanna eat.

swayyam- lots of chocolates, kheer and milkcake.

everyone widens their eyes at his demands but then all had tears reminding something but soon it turned into hatred for some and guilt for others.

rashika- champ we should not demand anything like that. and this much of sweets will rot your teeth.

swayyam- don't worry i will ask dadi for medicines. [he showed his 32 to everyone while rashika sighed in disbelief]

rashika- you all don't need to bother much. he is like this only.

swayyam- it means i won't get sweets and chocolates.

aadarsh- no champ wait for sometime i will bring chocolates for you.and maa please prepare the sweets.

ap, sujata and ragini went in kitchen and prepared sweets. here in hall laksh made swayyam sit on his lap and played with him while rashika got a call.

on call

rashika- hello

os-....

rashika- please don't get angry. i am sending you the address you come to pick us up.

os...

rashika-ok

call ended

rashika-[to laksh] lucky bhai can you give me the address of this place. i have to message it to cutie maam so that she come here to pick us up.