SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPI-63]

sanskar- ufff finally planning completed sucessfully.

swayyam- what planning papa. this was game right.

sanskar- haan this was game and because of you we won. thank you so much.

ayush- why this game is weird. it is not like hide and seek also.

swara- this game is not hide and seek. the game was to bring them here and confirm that they reached this place. this is elders game but as we had to win we took your help. thank you . [kissed them both] and haan what you did now you won't do this with any one else. ok.

swayyam/ ayush- ok.

sanskar- accha champ from where did you learn acting so good.

swayyam- papa i am so good naa.

sanskar- indeed it was good but don't act like this for anything else.

swayyam- ok.

ayush- chalo let us take to play. you promised that you will take us if you will win the game.

sanskar- yes come.

swasanyam and ayush went to kids section in the same hotel where there were many games and cartoons available for kids.

swayyam and ayush started playing and enjoying.

sanskar- swara my god champ acts so well being so small. from where did he learn all these.

swara- it is present in his genes.

sanskar- yaa right. you also act marvellous.

swara- i am not talking about me but you. such a big dramebaaz you are. how well you spoke to tanmay and gave him address with your changed voice and he could not recognise it's you.

sanskar- these talents are in built in me. say something new and by the way you are also not bad at acting. i have experienced it many a times.

swara- being your wife i need to know a bit. don't you think.

sanskar- yes you really need to.

both looked at each other and laughed.

swara- i just wish uttmay have a wonderful time.

sanskar- they will. after all we have done such perfect arrangement.

swara- we huh! did you allow me to help you.

sanskar- swara but all the ideas of decoration you gave and moreover i also didn't do anything but got it done by staff.

swara- ok ok and don't forget we have convince them both to return after sometime. maa must be waiting in home.

sanskar- yaa i know but let them enjoy. see how happily they are jumping around and laughing.

swara- kids are so innocent. the purest at heart.

sanskar- yaa all six kids in my home are so pure.

swara- six. sanskar if you forgot then let me remind you we have only two kids at our home.

sanskar- i didnt forget. i know everything.

swara- accha then why you said six kids.

sanskar- swayyam ayush rashika uttara tanmay and you. count it, it will be six in number.

swara- you called me a kid and uttmay too. i understand rashika but us?

sanskar- what wrong did i say. uttara may be mature enough but from heart she is still a kid and tanmay. don't you see his acts at home. [mocking] bhabhi i want to eat your hand made food. bhabhi let's go some where and enjoy. huh and the way he plays with swayyam and now with ayush too he is a complete kid. i see him sincere in office only and there too he leaves no chance to joke around and irritate me and uttara in his free time.