SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-54]

like this all were playing. swayyam was running and hit someone and fell.

swayyam started crying.

the person kneeled and made him stand with concern, care and love. swayyam looked at person and he was aadarsh who was silently watching everyone standing away from them with tears of happiness as well as guilt flowing from his eyes.

aadarsh- hey champ stop crying. are you hurt somewhere. show me.

he looked swayyam's hand and legs if he got hurt somewhere.

swayyam- [stopped crying] uncle are you with that bad aunty.

swayyam ran and hugged uttara who was the one nearest to him.

swayyam- bua he will take me. that bad aunty was with him in party. i want to go to mumma papa.

aadarsh and others were shocked. aadarsh was not able to bear this. he don't want swayyam to hate him and tears made it's way from his eyes. laksh felt sad for him. uttara had no idea what to say to swayyam.

laksh bent in front of swayyam and talked with him.

laksh- champ he will not take you anywhere. you remember he also helped us.

swayyam nodded remembering that aadarsh slapped parineeta when she was about to shoot again.

laksh- he is also with us and not with that aunty.

swayyam- sacchi [relly]

laksh- mucchi [absolutely]

[laksh forgave aadarsh as he saw him repenting. last night after they went from hospital in mm aadarsh was crying vigorously and cursing himself for doing so much bad with sanskar and trusting parineeta. this was all seen by laksh who came to meet him due to some office work. seeing his devastated state he felt bad and forgave him. aadarsh apologised to laksh also and told his heart out to laksh crying hugging him. almost two hours they talked and laksh consoled him]

swayyam looked at aadarsh who was standing at that place only and also saw his tears. swayyam moved towards him and gestured him to sit down. aadarsh sat down.

swayyam- sorry uncle. don't cry. you were with that aunty naa on party day so i thought that you will take me like that bad aunty. [swayyam wiped his tears with his hands]

aadarsh felt really happy when swayyam wiped his tears and he hugged him.

aadarsh- champ you are not angry with me naa.

swayyam- no. thank you for helping. and don't talk with that bad aunty. she is very bad and haan like lucky uncle promise me u will also not fight with my papa.

aadarsh- promise champ. i will never fight with your papa.

swayyam- good. mumma always say fighting is bad habit and bad people fight. now you will not fight then you are also good. come you also play.

aadarsh felt real happiness after a long time. he knows that still his family is incomplete, he needs forgiveness of swasan but still swayyam accepting him is a big thing.

they played for sometime in the garden and here swasan cuddled each other more in their sleep. [don't worry sanskar closed the door before sleeping.

swayyam was tired playing and it was almost three hours that they left swasan.

swayyam- nani i am tired. i want to go to mumma.

sumi- [they must have talked and solved everything. i think now we can go and moreover i would check them too whether they are fine or not]