SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-85]

time flew away fast and swara is about to completed her seventh month and was in somewhere mid of her eighth month. everything was going well except that swara was getting highly pissed off due to shekhar and raglak's visits which was once every month.

last month when they came then swara got highly angry and confined herself in the room because she saw shekhar with swayyam playing with him and caring for him. she didn't like it a bit. moreover he was playing with him at the hour when she wanted to be with the kids. this annoyed and angered her to the core. that day she got a bit angry on swayyam too. sanskar asked her the reason later but swara did not say much and sanskar was confused as swara never scolds him the way she did. sanskar for once got angry on her too but then he controlled himself and thinking of swara's condition did not tell anything. swara then asked sorry from swayyam and spent a full day with him to convince him and then let him forget the incident.

later when sanskar asked to swara about her scolding swayyam and her angry behaviour, which sanskar had somewhat clue was because of raglak and gadodia's questioned swara. then swara opened up to him and told whatever she feels.

flashback-

sanskar- swara please tell me truly what bothered you that you scolded swayyam that day and i only want the truth. you know you can share anything with me, i won't mind it whether good or bad.

swara kept silent for sometime and sanskar thought like other times she would not say anything and was going to get up when swara held his hand. he sat back on his position. swara hugged him side ways and kept her head on his chest. sanskar wrapped his hand around her.

swara- [hesitatingly] sanskar you will understand me naa.

sanskar- swara i do understand you and i will. you just say me.

swara- sanskar i feel insecured.

sanskar- [parted and cupped her face] about what swara.

swara- sanskar [keeping her hands on his which are on her cheeks and lowering her eyes] i don't like mr. gadodia mingling with ayush and swayyam. he visits here so frequently. in this way he will bond well with both of them. i know being father of ayush he has that right to come and visit him but what will happen when he will come to know the truth in future. will he live with us or chose mr. gadodia over us. i know a child has the right to get both mother's and father's love but in case of ayush i can't accept mr. gadodia. i don't trust him. moreover what abut maa. i know it will be selfish to think all this in my opinion but i can't help it. from what i have seen and faced i have only seen him to take people's side on basis of situation and not his trust.

swara- moreover swayyam going close to him....that hurts me. when i am nowhere in any relation with that man, i don't want swayyam to get in any way close to him. he is our son and no one to mr. gadodia and that day when i saw him playing with him that annoyed me but i controlled myself but the reason i got angry was him referring mr. gadodia as nanu. he is not my father, i don't accept him then he is also none to swayyam. i know i did wrong and i should not stop swayyam from being frank to people unless he overdoes it but..... i just don't want him to be with mr. gadodia that's it. i only had this thought in mind and so i......

sanskar didn't know what to tell swara as he himself didn't knew what he considers mr. gadodia in his life. for him he was swara's baba but when he hurted her badly and distrusted them he too don't knnow what should he regard him as. so being in dilemma sanskar just hugged swara and consoled her who was slightly sobbing.

flashback ends.

there are some things in life which are extremely complicated to be handled or dealt with and some relations are at such conditions that we ourselves don't know whether to accept or deny, whether to continue or move out and so was the condition of sanskar. but swara had no confusion over her relation with mr. gadodia. she was clear that he was no one to her but still with this clear picture she knew that he had a great impact on her and her family because he was still ayush father and a regular visitor to her house.