SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-42]

swara- [panicking] sanskar kamala bai is not picking up the call.

sanskar- [tensed but composing himself] swara don't panick. let us search. he must be here itself.

swara- i will check in rooms.

without waiting for a second even swara ran to the room and here sumi sanskar rashika and rishita too started searching along with hotel staff. maheshwari's and shekhar also got tensed and they too started searching in the hall and parking lot.

swara was running from one room to another and tears continuously rolled down her cheeks whereas sanskar was also not in a good condition. all gathered in hall and swara too came down.

swara ran to sanskar and holding his hands.

swara- sanskar did you find him. where is he?

sanskar- shhh swara relax. hotel staff is searching him.

swara- searching him means. you did not get him. sanskar he was with me till we were here and was coming along with me when we were going out to bid bye to uttara. he must be here. [crying] please find him. i am not feeling good. i told him not to go anywhere and he also promised me. you were there naa. then where did he go. i will find him.

sanskar- swara , swara please calm down. we will find him. don't worry. you sit down here.

swara- no i will find him.

swara freed herself from sanskaar and started moving around the hall and rooms calling his name.

swara- swayyam come out. baccha if you are playing hide and seek then don't. mumma is not in a mood to play. come out swayyam. see mumma is worried for you. won't you listen to mumma. swayyam

swara- swayyam baby mumma will allow you to do masti and will play tomorrow. for now come out. you are a good boy naa. swayyam

all the time sanskar and sumi tried to control her but all in vain.

suddenly a hotel staff came running.

staff- sir there is a lady unconscious in the store room. i think she is the lady who was with you all.

swara- [whispered] kamala bai.[to staff] where is she. is there a child with her. what are you waiting for. take us there.

staff- [scared] ye..s maam. come.

swasan and others followed the staff and reached the store room.

swara- [sitting beside kamala and patting her cheeks] kamala bai.... ..... kamala bai.......... open your eyes. kamala bai..........

swara- sanskar why is she not opening her eyes. where must be swayyam. nikita ji she is not opening eyes.

nikita- swara two minutes.

nikit checked her.

nikita- sanskar swara she has been given chloroform to make her unconscious and it will take her time to gain consciousness.

sanskar who was side hugging swara to console her was now tensed and all bad thoughts started occupying his mind but he tried to stay strong.

swara- [crying and hugging sanskar] sanskar i want my swayyam. where is he sanskar. where will i find him. do something sanskar. i want my baby.

sanskar-[gulping his tears but in broken voice] swara cha..mp......champ will be fine. we ....will find him.

risabh- [keeping hand on sanskar's shoulder] sanskar we found kamala bai unconscious and swayyam is no where to be found. i fear that.......