SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-82]

present-swara's side.

mp- strictly told swara to have her food and was moving towards her when he got a call and after attending it he left from there as it was something urgent.

swara just cried and did not have anything. she only thought bout sanskar and kids the whole day and feeling weak slept by sitting beside the bed and keeping her head on the bed.

here in swasan mansion.

kamala bai calls sanskar down as some one has come.

sanskar make himself presentable and washed his face and came down in the hall.

a boy of about 11 years of age runs and hugs sanskar as soon as he saw sanskar approaching them. sanskar smiled seeing the boy and hugged him back.

boy- jiju

sanskar- ayush..[smiled] how are you?

yes it's ayush.

ayush- i am good jiju. i missed you so much. where is swayyam and sanu and where is didi.

sanskar smiling expression again changed into blank and pale.

sanskar- [somehow managed to say] she...has still....not returned.....from her work.

ayush- [sad] ohh when will she return. it's been so many days that she has gone for her work. i didn't talk to her and what work is she doing that it is taking so long. huh!

sanskar- i....umm...she will come.

ayush- can't she leave her work and come back. i miss her so much.

sanskar-[lost] me too want the same even more than you.

ayush looked confusedly at sanskar as he got lost.

ayush- [shaking sanskar] jiju where are you lost.

sanskar- [coming to sense] nothing.....

sanskar then looked at the two persons standing and looking at them. he moved forward and took blessings from one of them.

sanskar- how's you maa. [touching feet]

yes it's sumi. well who is the other one. let's see.

sumi- i am ok. beta you fine. [he nodded]

she hugged sanskar while he reciprocated.

then sanskar moved to the other person and took his blessings just for the sake as he is elder to him and also because ayush was present there. so guys the person is shekhar.

[guys don't just get angry on me for this and first read the flashback as how come shekhar is with ayush and sumi and then you are allowed to completely abuse and bash me for making them together if you won't like their being together]

sanskar just touched his feet and moved away.

sanskar- maa how you suddenly here.

sumi- why you didn't want me to come here.

sanskar- no maa.i really feel good to see you here.

sumi- ayush was asking us from so many days to come here and seeing opportunity we came. and i wanted to meet my other son too. i know he needs me too.

sanskar became a bit emotional and hugged her again.

but before he breaks down he composed himself.

sanskar- [moving away] maa you all must be tired. take rest.

sumi- [nodded]

ayush- jiju swayyam and sanu where are they.