SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-99]

swasan with family in a beautiful resort. all settled and freshened up and took rest for sometime. evening all met in the lobby and decided to see through the resort and explore it. all were roaming around happily, after all they got such beautiful and happy time after a long three months. their happiness had no bounds. the most excited were swayyam, sanu, rashika, and tanmay. rashika and tanmay were behaving like kids of 5-10 years. squealing and behaving like child. tanmay specially taking manik in his arms and telling him about things happily as if he is understanding everything while uttara was seeing them lovingly and amused too.

tanmay has always been calm, understanding, loving and jolly mood with rashika and swara but after manik was born she got to see his new shade, kiddish one. with manik around he is a caring father as well as kid too. well at the time of swayyam and sanu too he was somewhat like that but now when she can see him 24 hours and note his every behaviour, when she has freedom to see his every shade, to stare him and what not.....she has just found in him a better person each new day. sometimes a bit careless and lazy and a bit less ambitious for himself but yet very responsible towards family and dear ones, a hard working guy and very loving and adorable person is what she have concluded about him and she loves the way he is.

tanmay's love was same for uttara as it was at the first sight when he saw her....same love and respect, the change was that now he knows her better... he is free with her, he can share anything with her and she would correct him, scold him, but ultimately she loves him. he is very happy with his family. and after manik was born he was overjoyed with happiness. he loved swayyam and sanu a lot and now he got someone who has started calling him papa. but still for tanmay swayyam is very special and so is sanu.

afterall swayyam was his champ as they all call him and the attachment and bond they shared was incredible. he has a good equation with sanu too and she is the most pampered among all. absolutely adorable and understanding nature.

sanu's behaviour is somewhat complex as till now swasan could also not guess on whom has she gone sanskar or swara. she likes to be with everyone.....she is quite sensitive sometimes but act so mature at sometimes unexpected in this age itself seems wonder for all. as much as she is emotional that much she is an angry bird too. although she gets angry rarely but her anger is very high. well she loves sanskar a lot and why not, she is his angel. for all things she needs sanskar. then she gets most irritated by swayyam, her bhaiyuu, whom she loves a lot too. when he is around she complains about him and when he is not around she asks for him and finds him. unexpressable beautiful relation.

swara and sanu always shows a perfect mother daughter relation but one fact is quite interesting that when people will see them then they will tell that swara and swayyam are more close and sanu and sanskar are extremely close which is truth but when we go deeper into their relation then we will find that swayyam has a special bond with sanskar. he shares all his problems with sanskar hiding from swara and sanu shares her problems and queries with swara. a much adorable family we can say with each relation having it's own importance.

swayyam and sanu calls risabh and nikita as dada and dadi and manik calls them nana and nani. they also treat them as their grandchildren. they both remain busy with their work and whatever time they get from work they spend it with everyone. well sanu being only girl child gets importance but as much as she is pampered, same goes the case with rashika. rashika has joined in business and sanskar taught her many things along with risabh till swara's missing. she was a fast learner and has quickly grasped everything. now she is working successfully with risabh. in major deals risabh has always been by her side to support her and help her along with sanskar and tanmay. she has till now not stopped playing pranks on tanmay and that unique relation of jiju-saali is also very special for them.