SWASAN: ONLY FOR YOU [EPISODE-46]

diary continuation. next page.–

it's four months we have been to mumbai and two months since i wrote in this diary. i thought that writing will reduce my pain and to an extent it happened. after that i am still waiting for my sanskar to get normal and call me princess once. i thought that he is deep lost in his sorrow. he has been avoiding to talk about his emotions and fighting with the turmoil in his heart by himself. but then i got to know something which rekindled the lost hope in me again. yesterday night when sanskar was going to sleep he kissed me on my forehead. although everyday i sleep before him and i don't exactly know when he sleeps but yesterday night i woke up but before i open my eyes i felt his kiss and remained like that. he said me good night princess and then he slept. after sometime i opened my eyes to see him and tears made it's way. question raised in my heart that whether he kiss me daily before he sleeps. i got the hope that i have not lost him completely. i have decided to stay awake till he sleeps. i will pretend to sleep because i want to know what he is feeling. why is he behaving like that. does he share his feelings to me when i am asleep. i hope that this ray of light which emerged in the darkness of night does not fade away. i was lonely all these months but this hope is enough to wait more for sanskar.

next page-

from the last 20 days i have been pretending to sleep until sanskar comes to bed to sleep and everyday he kisses me on forehead and sleeps. i was a bit disappointed on not finding out why he is like this. he is still the old sanskar from inside. he loves us a lot but is not ready to show himself in front of us why? but i can't lose hope. i will wait till the day comes and he will be back to normal and share his emotions. but in all this i am satisfied. at least i feel his love through his good night kiss and his wishes. only i know how badly i want to say him i love you and hug him tight. i want to sleep in his embrace and wake up in his embrace itself. i want to wake him up in the morning and bear his tantrums like before but i need to wait for this. and i will wait. i can do anything for him. ANYTHING ONLY FOR YOU MY SANSKAR.

next page- [before he starts reading sumi and rashika came to him.

sumi- [crying] sanskar beta what are you doing.

sanskar- [blankly] maa just trying to gather myself and stay strong for swara, for swayyam. i am waiting maa waiting for her. maa she is punishing me naa because i made her to wait. but she can't punish me like this.

sumi- [confused and broken] what are you talking about sanskar.

sanskar- maa she has written about her long time wait she has done for me. she bared my silence, she waited for me to come out of my miseries and waited for long to share her emotions. when she did not found me she wrote it down. this is swara's diary. she wrote it just because i could not give her my time. i took time so long that somewhere she too lost herself. i only saw my pain but forgot that she is going through the same and unknowingly gave her more pain.

sanskar- [tears flowing down his cheeks] how can i be so mean maa. that day if i wouldn't have heard uttara and swara's talks then may be we would have been in our miseries only. just because of uttara happiness entered in our lives and i understood that i am taking too much time unnecessarily.

uttara- and you gave such a good reward for all this to me.

everyone turned towards source of voice to see uttara standing there with tanmay and harshit and were shocked.

sanskar- uttara.

sanskar stood up taking swayyam in his arms.

uttara came forward and stood in front of sanskar feeling hurt and as a stranger.